Chapter 2

"So what are we doing in here?" the new boy asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. I didn't know what we were gonna do today. We barely did anything in that class and the math we did was too hard for me.

After that, I got my binder and pen out of my backpack to draw. As I waited for the teacher to tell us what to do, I opened my binder and started drawing a dragon on a paper that hadn't been written on.

"Damn." He began. "Did you draw that?"

I shook my head yes and smiled.

Why did everyone always ask me that? I thought. No. The ghost next to me drew it.

"I have more drawings, but they're at my house." I said.

"Cool." He said.

So then, I continued drawing for the rest of the class until the bell rang.

I walked to my seventh period class. My seventh period class was Fashion. We barely did anything -like in Math- but the work was easy.

When seventh period was over, I went home. When I got home, I put my backpack on my bed and then changed back into my comfortable clothes that I was in before I got dressed for school. I put on a white shirt and dark grey shorts.

"Let's go ask if we can go outside." My brother said, opening the door and started going into our room.

"Okay." I said.

We lived at an apartment place so whenever we went outside, we always got all of our friends outside with us. My brother would knock on all of their doors and ask them if they could come outside. I always got my friend out by texting her.

So then once we got all of our friends outside, my friend and I started walking on the sidewalk around the apartment place. My brother and the rest of our friends went somewhere else in the apartment place and started playing games.

As my friend and I were walking around, this weird boy -that had been bothering me- came outside and started walking to us.

"Why did he have to come outside?" My friend asked, annoyed.

"I know right." I agreed. "We were fine until he came outside."

While the three of us were walking, he started poking and tickling my sides.

"Stop." I said. "That hurts."

He kept poking and tickling my sides.

What the fuck? I thought. I told him to stop touching me.

"Leave her alone." My friend shoved his hands off of me. "She doesn't want you touching her."

"Okay?" He said confused, like he didn't know why my friend was getting so mad and then started walking back the way we had come from.

"Stupid bitch." My friend said, annoyed.

I burst out laughing.

"Whenever I go inside he always texts me apologizing and says that he won't do that again but then he does it again the next day. " I told her.

She rolled her eyes.