Chapter 4

Standing a couple of feet away from me was a huge creature -instead of the new boy.

It stood almost seven feet tall on it's back legs. It had a deer skull on it's head. It had no eyes. The skin along it's chest and shoulders had holes in it. There was no skin over it's ribs so you could see everything underneath them, including its glowing blue heart. It's skin and fur was a dark green. It has spikes that come out of it's elbows and the sides of it's knees. It's arms were so long that it they touched the ground when it stood up on its back legs.

Suddenly, the creature pointed it's head toward me. It then listened, as if it was trying to find where I was by listening. I stayed as quiet as I could. After that strategy failed, it lifted it's nose in the air and tried to use its sense of smell to find me. I immediately realized it was a bad idea to have on perfume.

Pointing it's head toward me, it started growling and walking toward me. Immediately, I climbed onto the roof, turned right, and started running to that side of the roof. As soon as I did that, it started running after me. It ran very fast too. Just as it was about to catch up to me, I jumped off the building. As I was falling, i took my backpack off and fell onto my backpack.

I looked up at the roof and saw that the creature was still up there. It probably didn't jump because it didn't want other people to see it. I had landed on my hands and knees, so my hands and knees were hurting a little bit.

I stumbled onto my feet and put my backpack back on. Luckily, everyone was already in their classes so they didn't see me. It was too late to go to seventh period, so I went to the cafeteria where other people -they were there because their teachers weren't at school- were and got on my phone.

When seventh period was over, I went home. When I got home, I put my backpack on my bed and changed into different  comfortable clothes than what I wore this morning. I put on a red shirt and black shorts. Then, I sat on my bed.

Was that creature actually him? I thought. If it was, why did he try to attack me? What type of creature was that too?