Lifeboat- Alex Boniello x reader

This was a request from Philipisbaelife101 so here it is!
Y/n's POV:
I float in a boat
In a raging black ocean, low in the water
With nowhere to go, the tiniest lifeboat
Full of people I know.
I quickly run to the bathroom. I feel like no one likes me anymore. I wanted my life to end. I'm searching for the sleeping pills.

Cold, clammy, and crowded, the people smell desperate, we'll sink any minute. So someone must go, the tiniest lifeboat, full of people I know.
My old crush, Anthony ditched me for a girl named Jasmine. My friends don't even care about me anymore. Well I think not one. Antwaun and Lindsay are dead as well.

EVERYONE'S PUSHING
EVERYONE'S FIGHTING
STORMS ARE APPROACHING THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE!

Timeskip brought to you by awesomeness

Alex's POV:
I was walking down the halls of our school as I see Y/n run upstairs. I quickly but quietly follow her.

Y/n's POV:
"STUPID CHILDPROOF CAPS, "I yelled as I fiddled with the pill cap.
I can hear taunting voices in my head.

As look, Y/n's going to whine, whine, whine all night.
You don't deserve to live.
Why not kill yourself, here have a sedative.
Whine whine whine like there's no Santa Claus, you're pathetic because you whine. You whine all night!

Alex's POV:
I quickly run to the bathroom.

Y/n's POV:
I'm reconsidering my choice but if it'll make the world happy.
You're gonna die alone,
Die alone
Die alone
Die alone!
I quickly swallow the pills in the bottle. I look out towards the distance.

Alex's POV:
I run into the bathroom and tackle Y/n to the ground. "Stop! No stop, please stop! "

"You know suicide's a private thing, " she says as she curls up into a ball.

"Throwing your life away just to become a statistic? "
"But what about Anthony, Antwaun, and Lindsay, " she asks hugging herself a bit tighter.

"If I jumped off a bridge, would you? "
"Probably, " she says.
"Well don't. Because I- I love you. And I wouldn't want you to leave, " I say to her. Whew. That's one thing off my bucket list.

She pauses for a moment, then spits out the pills and rinses her mouth out with water. "Thanks for coming after me, " she says. "Oh no problem, "I say. Then I lean in.

Y/n's POV:
He leans in and kisses me. I do the same and we pull away for a moment. "That was-" "Weird, " I finish. "No, it was good, " he says. He walks me home and we just watch Netflix.

Hey dudes. In not dead okay. So Philipisbaelife101 and JOHNLAURENSISMINEEE your Anthony smut is coming up!
Word count: 429 words