Gerard Canonico x reader

BMC and 21 Chump Street!

Y/n's POV:
"IT'S FROM JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!! "Thats was what woke me up. Gerard screaming. "ANTHONY, " I yell out to my brother. "WHAT'S UP YA PIECE OF SHIT! "

I fake being offended. "FUCK OFF! AND TELL GERARD TO STOP SCREAMING!! "He walked into my room. "Y/n, what the hell? You do realize I'm in charge right? "Of course, I gave him an idiotic look.

"Now you know damn well that I'm a few days older than you. "Its true. I was older than him by two days. TWO! It's a coincidence that it happened. Our mom didn't even know what was happening.

"GERARD, " I yell out. "wHaT? "
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! "

There was some silence. "iT'S A GREY OBLONG PILL, QUANTUM NANOTECHNOLOGY CPU! THE QUANTUM COMPUTER IN THE PILL WILL TRAVEL THROUGH YOUR BLOOD UNTIL IT IMPLANTS IN YOUR BRAIN AND IT TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO! IT TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO! IT'S PREPROGRAMMED,IT'S AMAZING! SPEAKS TO YOU DIRECTLY! YOU BEHAVE AS IT'S APPRAISING,HELPS YOU ACT CORRECTLY! "

THEN Anthony starts screaming. "HELPS YOU TO BE COOL! IT HELPS YOU RULE! "

I yell at them both with Alex. "sHUT THE FUCK UP! "They seemed to shut up after that. We all hear a knock at the door. Gerard answers it.

In storms my best friend Lindsay. "I CAN HEAR YOU GUYS FROM MY CAR! " She was going crazy. "Blame Ant and Gerard screaming, " I put my hands up in surrender.

"You MOTHERFUCKERS ARE DEAD, " she yells.

"You all need to calm down, " Antwaun all of a sudden says. "Where'd you come from, " I asked.

"Lindsay gave me a ride. And she's right. I could hear all of you from the car, " he says. I start to yell at him in Spanish. "CÁLLATTE LA PUTA BOCA! " (SHUT THE FUCK UP)  "Okay! Chill! "

This was trash