I'm sorry

• Dedicated to Everyone

So this is sad, but someone requested a sad letter type thing, and I'm not going to say who she is, but... I feel so horrible now :(

Dear Everyone, 

I'm sorry. For everything and nothing at the same time.
To Steven...who kept me hanging, waiting for him. I'm sorry I was never good enough for you. I always admired you from a far, if you didn't notice. Whenever you would walk by...you captured my gaze, and kept it. Just ask your cousin, she will tell you. I told her everything. All the feelings I had towards you. Maybe one day you will finally see the love I felt...feel for you so intensely. 

To Willow, who was my best friend. I always thought of you as a sister. One that hated me because it was for my own good. One that teased me because she loved me. But it wasn't like that at all, was it? I was always your "wing-man". I was always there to catch you when you fell. And sometimes when someone pushed you down. I was there from the very beginning! And you just left me. Left me alone when I fell, when I was pushed down. So in return I left. The town. And you didn't say a word to me. Actually, I thought that moving would make you talk to me more, because I wan't there. But it didn't. When I came back, you said "Hey" a few times and that was it. Like I was a ghost. So, I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. Sorry for being so annoying and clingy as a friend. 

To Ellie, who is the most honest person I know. I'm sorry to do this to you. But I must leave. One nice voice in a crowd full of hate doesn't do me any good. I'm sorry that you were that one nice voice. You were so nice to me, and helped me through anything. I lied to you, I admit that. I lied and you were oblivious to my actions. I will regret it forever. Though I hope you don't, you most probably think of me as a whole different person. That, maybe everything I said to you was a lie? I tell you now, it wasn't. There was a lot of stuff that I told you that I'm afraid that if anyone else knew... they'd surely send me to a mental house. Or lock me up somewhere. Thank you Ellie. 

To Dad, who is not the person I thought he was. I'm sorry for not being you biological kid. I'm sorry for not being a straight A student like you were. I'm sorry for not being liked by everyone like you were. All I can say is...I'm not you. I'm not you, and sometimes I hate myself for it. But then I remind myself who you actually are. A druggie.A alcoholic. A drop-out. A wannabe. I've never thought of you this way till you showed me this side of you. So this is your fault. Not mine. I'm sorry for not being the daughter I could have been. I'm sorry I'm not my sister, who my mother had a miscarige with. I'm sorry you think I should be dead instead of her. 

To Mom, who tried so hard to support me. You tried, I know. But you were always working and...I was basically alone. Maybe not alone pysically, because a lot of times your boyfriends were there, creeping me out might I add. I'm sorry I was so hard to support. I'm sorry you had to work two jobs, but still didn't make enough money for us both. I'm sorry that you had me at such an early age. You could have gone far, I just know it. You could have gone to college. You could have had a career. But you had me, and it my fault. For that, I say sorry. 

To everyone else, everyone who has cared, everyone who has never cared. Some of you will cry and go to my funeral when I die. Some of you might just go to smirk at my death. I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you hate me. Some of you might be mad at me, for..this. I'm sorry but I had to do something. I couldn't live like that anymore. I was dead on the inside..so I thought maybe I should be on the outside as well. 

So I'm sorry.

Love, 

      Elizabeth

So yeah, because me while I go cry myself to sleep for the last time before I seal myself underground for the rest of eternity