~Chapter 5~

If you forgot harry and you doe hear each others thoughts. Italicized is doe bold is harry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Today was filled with glares from other student and a few shoves. So instead of going to dinner I started toward the common room. "(Y/N). Where are you going?" I heard Draco say behind me. "Im not hungry. But you go and eat," Draco gave me a sad smile but nodded. I entered the common room and plopped onto the sofa.

     I stared off into space just thinking. Harry? What (Y/N)? Is Draco ok? He's not here. I sighed thinking that Draco would be here soon but 10 minutes later and he still wasn't here.

     There was a knock at the porthole. I opened it and saw Harry standing there pissed. "What?" I asked. "I can't believe you! You- You Slytherin ASSHOLE!" Harry yelled. "W-what," Confusion clear in my voice. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!" Harry took a step closer to me. I took a step back distancing myself from him. "H-harry," I said. "Don't you dare say my name ,Slytherin," He said with venom in his voice. I looked down a tear sliding down my face. "Get out," I whispered. "My pleasure," Harry spat and walked out slamming the portrait shut. I walked toward the couch and barely heard the portrait whole open again. "I said get out Harry," I whispered. "Doe it's me," I heard Draco say. I sat on the couch and brought my knees to my chest. Next to me the couch slightly weighed down. "What did Harry do?" Draco asked wrapping his arms around me. "He yelled at me. He thinks I did something, but I don't know what he's talking about," I cried, cuddling into Draco. "He actually thinks you did that," Draco said quietly hugging me slightly tighter. "What happened?" I asked. "Mrs. Norris was petrified," Draco said. I nodded.

     For the third time in the past hour the porthole opened and many Slytherin students came in glaring at me as they entered. Draco pulled me closer protectively. I closed my eyes and wrapped myself round him. "It's ok," Draco said playing with my hair. I sighed. 

      That night I didn't sleep and neither did Draco. We both sat talking, slowly making me smile. "I love you," I smiled. "I love you more, (Y/N). More than you could ever know," I looked up at Draco. Slowly I leaned in connecting our lips. It wasn't long or heated. It was sweet, caring. Draco pulled away and kissed both my cheeks before looking me in the eye. "I know you probably don't wanna hear it but we have to get ready for classes," He gave me a sad smile. "I'm already in my robes and so are you," I smirked. He laughed and blushed a little.

~Time skip to first class~

     I walked into my first class getting glares from a few people, crumpled parchment thrown at me by a few Gryffindor. I sighed and sat in the back, hiding in my robes. People whispered and I tried to ignore them. Eventually got tired of them and snuck out of class.

     I was walking down the empty hall, since it was during our first classes and saw Ginny. Lately she had been acting weird. She completely has ignored Harry. Which is unusual since she is so obsessed with him. I followed her as she walked toward the library.

     I watched as she sat at one of the many wooden tables. Ginny pulled out her ink and quill then a black leather book. She wrote in he book in her neat cursive and saw the book magically write back. I watched as the book wrote it's name.

Tom Riddle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

625