•3•

"Do you talk to Harry Styles?
That question threw Zayn off guard. Why does everyone care about this Harry drama just because they haven't talked in awhile?

Zayn stared at his hands and thought about what to say. He was hurt that Harry didn't answer his calls or texts after he left, so he might as well get over the lad. It's not like he's checking up daily on what Zayn is up to.

After a long pause, he came to a conclusion on what he was going to say.

"To be honest, I never really spoke to Harry even when I was in the band. So I didn't really expect that much of a relationship with him."

He didn't regret what he said. Sure it was a lie, but Zayn didn't want memories to pop into his mind. He knew that Zarry fans would freak out over this and call him a liar, but he was okay with that, as long as they still shipped him and his lover together.

_

Zayn Malik Throws A Bucket Of Shade Over Harry Styles

Zayn Malik And Harry Styles Beef?

Zayn Malik Disses Former Bandmate Harry Styles

Zayn scrolled past all of the articles that don't know what the hell they are talking about. Some reporters.

Zayn feels as if the media is after him. One simple comment gets made into a huge deal and it's all of a sudden "shade. " When he left the band, fans attacked him, and he'd be getting talking about nonstop about his decision. Many rumors were created but they didn't know the real truth.

The truth being the Larry rumors.

He let that thought slip away when he searched up "Zarry moments" on YouTube. A ton of videos popped up and he clicked the most recent one.
Lots of videos of him and Harry on stage and in interviews switched on, and a grin spread across his face.

He stoped smiling when he read the caption at the end of the video that said Too bad Zayn left the band and broke Harry's heart. Zayn does remember hearing about Harry crying when he left, and it did break his heart.

He went through the comment section and saw comments that applied to his 'diss' about Harry.
Zarry fans didn't seem to happy and that made Zayn realize the mistake that he made. What if Harry saw it?

Zarrykillsme: zayn you're a liar !

Zquad22:what ?? This whole video obviously shows them talking

Mrs.Malik(lol that's my YouTube name) : My zarry heart, what zayn said is not true at all !!

"Fuck! ", Zayn cursed and threw his phone at the wall, watching it make a dent. He sat in thought for awhile until he felt arms around his shoulders and turned around to Gigi there.

"What the hell do you want? More ideas of couple pictures so that Zigi seems real and you get more popular?" , Zayn sneered and pried Gigi's hands off of him.

He fixed his shirt and stood up, glaring at his fake girlfriend. He wanted badly to say a smart comment about her career but decided against it.

"Just because we're forced to get along and act like we love each other, that doesn't mean that you can pretend to care when there's no camera out, " Zayn said and walked away, leaving his phone where it was sitting on the floor.

Gigi frowned in confusion, she didn't care. She only wanted to know what was wrong with Zayn so that she could laugh about it and make fun of him.

She then saw Zayn's prized possession on the floor.

His phone.

Maybe it's something that he saw or read about on his phone that made him mad. Whatever it was, she was going to get to the bottom of it and see why Zayn was so mad.

Gigi slowly made her way over to his phone, as if it was a venous snake. She picked up the already unlocked phone and gasped when she saw that he was watching a Zarry video. She skimmed though it and saw all of the Zarry moments, and even saw one where it looked like they were kissing in the back corner.

"Harry and Zayn had a relationship... "

Gigi exited YouTube and went into his gallery, seeing a folder labeled 'my love.' It was filled with pictures and videos of the two together, and there were a lot of photos with them kissing. She sent some pictures to her phone and quickly deleted the messages.

"Oh Zaynie, if you ever try to destroy my career by leaving me, then these pictures will be leaked. "

Gigi smirked and put Zayn's phone back to where it was.

•~•~•~•~•~

"Niall, Zayn lied and said that we never really talked! Now a bunch of fans believe that, " Harry whined to Niall over the phone. He couldn't believe that Zayn would say that lie about them. Maybe Zayn didn't love him at all.

Niall sighed on the other line and Harry bit his lip, expecting Niall to tell him to shut up. "Harry.. First you and Zayn, then you and Louis, now you and Zayn again? Harry why are you always getting into drama?"

Harry really didn't know the answer to that, he doesn't do anything or even asked to be dragged into drama. It was like the media was trying to attack him for no reason.

"Ugh why did I even become famous! I was a normal teenage boy! Then I got into a famous boy band and met Zayn fucking Malik", Harry complained to Niall.

The line went silent for awhile.

"Harry, I think that you should answer Zayn's calls and texts. I mean, he did try to reach out to you. The lads and I did, you should too, " Niall suggested. Harry frowned and stared at his fingernails, debating if he should take Niall's advice. He finally thought about it and decided.

"Okay... Fine. You're lucky that you're my best friend, " Harry muttered and Niall cheered from the other end of the line. This was it, he was going to contact Zayn after two years.

"I'll talk to you later hazza, let me know what happens, " Niall said and hung up the phone, not even waiting for Harry's answer.

He held in a breath and slowly opened up the contact that he was trying to avoid.

Heart breaker:
570 missed calls.
1,003 texts.

Harry looked down and read the first message.

Heart breaker: I hope that you understand why I left. I love you.