chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Fuck jeff I told you not to go out today" I screamed. "I'm sorry" he Spat. "And you brought jack here" I yelled still ranting. Jack awkwardly shifted in the corner. His blue mask on and hood up. Bam my fist hit the table and the papers on it burst into flames. Jeff lunged at me. "Calm the hell down or do you want to set the whole damn house on fire" of course he was much stronger then me and pinned me down easily. " okay okay I'm fine" I said pushing him off. Jack swiftly put the fire out then moved back to his spot in the corner. "Please come play with me?" Says a giggly voice. "Sally stop hiding" Jeff yelled. A small girl in a bloody night gown come out from the doorway. "I'm just trying to have some fun jeff" she laughs quickly reaching into his pocket grabbing his knife covered in blood and running through the kitchen. "Come back her you little..." Jeff screams chasing after the girl. She throws it and it hits the wall, sticking. She jumps out the window yelling "I'm going to find some new friends to play with!". I walk to the bedroom slamming the door. "She's so fucking..." Jeff's voice trails off as he punches the wall. "Im going to go" jack says slowly slipping out. I walk to the mirror.

I pull my hair back. "God humans are ugly" Jeff deep voice comes from behind me. "Shut the hell up" I say. He comes behind me and raps his arm around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder. I look back in the mirror. Jesus look at him his white burnt skin is covered in blood. His cut smile is grinning. His eyes shut...well as much as they could. I mean, burning them off doesn't allow them to close very well...He slowly lifts his head and brushes the black hair off my neck. As I slowly calm down my eyes turn from red to blue then green. Years ago, I would've wonder how I could love a monster, 'till I found out I am one...

.