chapter 9

Chapter 9.

We walk until we come across a house. We sneak around the side and look in. A man in maybe his 30s and a woman who looks like she's in her late 20s are sitting on the floor watching a movie. "Ready?" I ask. Jeff nods. We make our way to the second floor and sneak in in heard. I wall down the stairs. The couple looks at me. "Who are you!" The woman screams. "We now that's no way to talk to a girl" jeff says as he walks out from the back door. "Hey jeff? Didn't we see this movie" I asked pointed at the screen. "Ya we did. It sucked" jeff laughs. "Plot twist they all die" I say laughing. Jeff lunges for the man and stabs him through the heart. I grab the woman by the back of her shirt as she try's to run. I throw here to the ground. "Hey jeff sweetie throw me your knife" I say in the sweetest voice I can. Jed tosses me the knife. "Go to sleep" I say plunging the knife into the woman. "Hey that's my line" jeff whines. "As your girlfriend I'm allowed to steal everything that's yours" I say kissing him on the cheek. Jeff takes the knife and carves smiles into the people. "Burn it?" I ask. Jeff nods. I press my finger against the wall and it burst into flames. We leave the house and walk back in the woods. "Charley!" Sally comes running through the woods. She jumps on me clinging to me. "What's wrong?" I ask Sally. "The boys at the park made fun of me. They threw rocks at me" Sally holds out her arm we see bruises. "I'll be back" jeff says running off pulling his knife out. I walk home with Sally in my arms she's asleep by the time we get home I lay her down on a chair in the living room and flip on the tv.