chapter 39

Chapter 39

"happy birthday!" I said happily.

"shut up" Jeff grunted and walked out of the room.

"you know im trying to be nice" I yelled after him.

He's so rude. Why can't he just try and be nice for once. i will never understand him ever. I grabbed my knife and walked out of the front door into the sun. For being winter it is pretty warm. Wow i haven't gone on a hunt in weeks. I mean between getting kidnapped and jeff acting a sweet guy sometimes and a asshole others I have been busy. I looked down at my phone 2:47 I still has till 4 for Jeff's party. For sure i had time to hunt.

I wondered around the streets untill i came to a house. The outside was painted red, the door green and the roof well it looked almost blue. What a odd house? I needto get inside. I mean I would kill to get in. I laugh at my own joke and make my way to the back of the house. i see a window about ten feet up. At only 5'2 i was not even close to the window. Well guess i will have to climb it. I start to climb up the side of the house the siding keeps falling off reveling old bricks. Jesus this house must be at lest one hundred years old. As i reach the window my foot slips and i fall to the ground. I feel the pain explode in my arm. Okay this will be harder then it looks. I run to the side f the house and find a door leading to the basement. Really i just now see that. god i am dumb. I pick the lock one the door and easemy way into the dark basement and spot stairs leading up.