Random OC shit

IT'S CHAPTER 96

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

Me neither, but I do like 96Neko references.

ANYWHORE

Random OC info cuz I can and cuz I want to and Idk if they are headcanons or not BUT FUCK IT

I WANT TO DO DIS SO YAH

LETSA GO

- Only some of my OCs like Yaoi. These are Cherry, Kiria and Noname. (Mimi kinda likes Yaoi too but he's more about the real deal if ya know what I mean)

- However, only Noname is a fujoshi. Cherry is a fangirl for basically anything and Kiria reads Yaoi when she's bored.

- Kiria lived 8 years in the middle of nothing, taking care of small children who's parents died because of the virus. These children don't know she's half-vampire though.

- Noname is a closet Otaku and Fujoshi and she is forbidden from ever letting her fans know that by her manager.

- Mimi sometimes dresses up as a boy. When he does so, he pretends to be his own twin brother.

- Emma lived 5 years in England, after her mother died.

- Isabella has a twin brother named Lucas. He is a musical prodogy, but an accident prevents him from leaving the hospital.

- Kiria's cursed gear is a chainsaw. The demon inside used to be her chilhood friend, before he was forced to drink vampire blood and die to become a demon by Hyakuya sector workers. That's partially why Kiria hates humans.

- Violet Rose only lets Emma call her by her two names.

- Orchid's adopted. Her parents died in a disaster, but she was saved by an Absol, who is now her partner pokémon.

- Noname is an orphan, but her manager is like a mother to her, while Ryoma is like a big brother, which is why she calls him "Ryoma-niisan"

- Scarlet's mother was a prostitute, but she was eventually taken in by her grandmother.

- The other reason why Kiria hates humans is because, when her mother tried to help her fit in society, other kids would run away and called her monster because of her fangs. That's also why she never opens her mouth and instead talks using a tablet.

- Cherry learned Pokémon speach at the same time she learned human speach.

- Emma is a Black Belt in ninja arts.

- Violet Roses's father is in jail for a crime that he didn't commit, which is the reason why she hates society's rules and sense of justice.

- Cherry was born on the same day as her Skitty.

- Mimi's mother is homofobic and always wanted a little girl. She always mistreated him for being a boy and just left when he came out to her. That's why he crossdresses, in hopes that his mother would see him as a perfect girl and come back.

- Orchid HATES sweet things.

--

Oof that's it!

Welp see ya!