Chapter 4

Dani POV

I got my phone and texted Kaitlin

'Hey wanna come over later?' -D

'Sure! I'll be there about 12?'-K

'Sounds good! See you later beautiful :)'-D

'Yeah I'll see you Dan <3'-K

I put my phone down and went to get changed. I threw on some jean shorts and my 'Midnight Memories' crop top and a cami underneath.

It was only 11:25. What do I do now? Go on the internet! I walked downstairs and sat on the couch with my phone. After awhile, I got bored so I when outside with my little brothers and went on the trampoline.

Fifteen minutes later, Lisa came and told me Kaitlin was here. I got off the trampoline and ran inside. I found her sitting on the couch talking to Lauren. "Hey Kaitlin." I greeter her.

"Hey Dan." She said back, getting up. "I'll talk to you later Lauren." My sister nodded. I took Kaitlin up to the computer room. "Okay, I wanna show you some Youtubers." She said, sitting down at the computer next to me.

I logged into the computer, and got YouTube up. We watched Danisnotonfire, IIsuperwomanII, Grav3yardgirl, and a couple others.

Actually really liked Dan. "Hey, Dani, can I ask you something?" She said. 

"Yeah anything." I nodded.

Kaitlin POV

"At the end of the year, this school has this dance for the eighth graders." I said. She slowly nodded. "And I wanted to know if you would go with me?" I asked. She looked confused. 

"But won't people know about us?" I thought for a moment. 

"Then we'll have to tell before then. Tonight, if you're okay with it, we'll tell your family." I suggested.

Dani sighed. "If it's the only way, we will." I smiled, but I was worried. What will they think? Will they make us break up? I stared down at my lap. 

"Hey, it'll be okay. We'll be together." Dani comforted me, brushing a piece of hair out of my face. I looked back up at her. I forgot about everything, leaned up, and kissed her, softly.

"Hey Dan I need- woah!" Lisa came in and saw us. I pulled away, cheeks burning red. Dani's green orbs were wide and scared. 

"Lisa I-I-" Dani stuttered. 

"It's okay Dani, I don't care that you're with Kaitlin. Just why did you keep it a secret?" Lisa asked.

"I didn't know if anyone would accept us." She said looking down. I looked over at Lisa. 

"We're sorry, Lisa." I said. She softly smiled. 

"Hey it's okay. We're you two planning to tell anyone?" She asked. "Actually, we were planning to tell your family tonight." I said. 

"Oh okay. Anyway, I was coming to ask if you wanted to stay for dinner." Lisa said.

I smiled. "Sure! Can you not tell anyone until we tell them?" I asked. 

"I won't tell anyone, I promise." She said, walking out of the room. 

"Did you hear that? Lisa accepts!" I exclaimed. Dani sighed and looked up. 

"I hope the rest of them do."