Chapter 3

Aleera's POV:

We've been talking for a couple weeks now. We havent met again in person yet. He is so sweet and funny,  he made me forget all my problems and worries. I buried my pain away, somewhere I couldnt find it. It was now Friday night and my day off, I had nothing to do so I decided to call Niall. The phone rang "Hello?" he answered,  he sounded like he had been crying. "hey Nialler, are you okay?" I asked, he was quiet for awhile, so I just sat there waiting for him to open up to me. "Not really, Olivia and I broke up." he said coldly. "Awe Niall, Im so sorry, what happened?" I asked. They were so cute together, he sounded like he really loved her, I cant believe they actually broke up. "She said she wanted to be with someone else, someone better. She said she met this guy named Mike a few weeks ago and they wanted to see if they could make things work between them." he said starting to cry again. What a bitch. "Oh sweetie, Do you want me to kill her?" I asked "haha, no." he laughed. "yay, I got you to laugh." I teased. "Can you come over?" he asked. I was shocked and slightly nervous. "Sure, text me your address." I said quickly before saying goodbye and hanging up. I put on a pair of light jean shorts, a red tank top and red flip flops on. I got a cab and went to his flat. When I got out, there were girls surrounding the front gate trying to get in. I managed to push my way to the front. There was a guard in front blocking my way. "Hi im Aleera. im uh supposed to meet Niall inside." I said loud enough for him to hear me over the screaming fans. "Thats what everyone says."  He said humorously.  Some of the girls pushed me out of the way. I pulled my phone out to text Niall "Hey im outside, the guard wont let me in." I typed quickly. "Hey you." I looked up at the guard,  he was motioning for me to come over there, well that was fast I thought. I made my way over there again. "You can go in, he is on the fourth floor." he said as he opened the gate for me. I texted niall again when I got to the fourth floor. "You forgot to tell me which room." "You have to guess:)" I texted back. Is he serious?  "Fine im just gonna kick it out here till you miss me."  I said turning my phone off. I layed down on my stomach inthe middle of the floor. After a few seconds I heard laughing behind me "Who are you and What are you doing?"  my heart stopped. I heard a male voice ask from behind me. I turned around to see who it was. It was Liam Payne and his girlfriend Cassidy Hart, she was glaring at me then she turned around and gave Liam and kiss and walked into his apartment. Well shes weird I thought.  "Hello?" Liam said waving his hand in front of my face. I turned bright red and sat up against the wall. "Im Aleera." I said shyly. "And what are you doing laying out here on the floor?" he asked. "Im supposed to meet Niall , but he decided to play and little game called 'guess which room is mine' so I told him that when he missed me id be out here, then turned my phone off."  he chuckled. Just then the door on my right opened and out walked a shirtless Harry Styles, I swear I almost died. He walked into Liam's apartment and a few minutes later he came back out carrying a case of beer. He looked at Liam then winked at me. Okay this was starting to get awkward. I layed down again and Liam just stood there watching me. After a couple seconds, the door on my left opened and out came Niall, finally. "Haha your really laying out here." he laughed it didnt sound very convincing though. He sat up against the wall and put his head in his hands. I rolled over and crawled over to him. I gave him a hug. "Niall, whats wrong?" Liam asked carefully.  I looked up, gosh I kept forgetting that he is here. Cassidy must be mad. As if on cue Liams door swung open and out came the bitch. "Are you going to sit out here with some slut or are you going to come inside and be with your girlfriend." she yelled. Oh yeah she was mad. Liam sighed and got up "Ill talk to you tomorrow,  Niall." Liam said before going into his apartment and shutting the door.  "Come on, Nialler. We need to get you in a better mood."  I said poking his ribs and making him laugh. Hearing him laugh made me remember the videos of the boys that Amanda made us watch everytime we stayed at each others houses. The thoughts suddenly disappeared as someone bumped me. "Lets go inside and watch movies." Niall said helping me up off the floor. We watched a couple movies before I fell asleep on the couch.