Chapter 13

Ali's POV:

I was going to prank Liam. "Will you guys help me with something?" I asked sweetly. After I quickly explained everything they agreed. Then I pushed Brandon out of the way and leaned inside the car grabbing a doughnut and putting it in my mouth. I could hear Cammi laughing as Cameron pulled out handcuffs and put me in the back of the car, they got in and drove around the corner and pulled over. They opened the door for me. I gave them my number (Amanda found my phone and thats how they knew I was here, apparently my mom doesnt know what I dont have my phone means) and told them to text me when they got off work and so they could get the hundcuffs back. They agreed and put the doughnut back in my mouth. and I took off running around the corner back to Cammi. She turned around and laughed at me as I ran stupidly with my hand cuffed behind my back. I stopped when I got in front of Liam and motioned for him to take the delicious pastry out ot my mouth and he did. I pushed past him and ran up to my cousin. "It was all a prank on Liam, dont tell him." I said as Liam caught up. "So we are going to go to their hotel so Amanda can get these off me, Ill meet you guys for dinner later, Okay?" I said, she laughed and nodded. Liam and i walked back to the hotel in silence. Honestly I forgive him but if he wants to get me back he has to prove he wont cheat again. As we walked into the parking lot I broke the silence "Which room?" I asked, after he told me I ran ahead of him and upstairs, I finally got to their room. I started thumping my head against the door hoping theyd answer before I got a headache, as the door opened I saw Liam coming up the stairs. I ran inside "Uh what happened to you?" Zayn asked looking at the handcuffs "I was arrested, duh. Amanda I need you to pick the locks." I said going into the bathroom. She followed "The keys are in my front pocket" I said whispering. After she took them off I explained to her that it was a prank on the boys and to play along. She agreed then we walked back out to hear Liam telling the guys what happened "Wheres my doughnut?" I asked him looking from his eye to his stomach suspiciously. He laughed and rolled his eyes before getting it off the counter for me. Yay, I smiled at him. There was a knock at the door "Hehehe ready for part two?" I asked Mandy quietly so the boys couldnt hear. She nodded as I walked to the door. I cautiously looked through the peep hole. "Hide the heroin" I shouted to the boys as I opened the door, Cameron and Brandon walked in still in their uniforms. All the boys froze. Amanda, Cameron, Brandon and I all started laughing hysterically. I walked over the sink and picked up the handcuffs and key, and gave them to Cameron. I looked over at Liam, he had such a cute confused look on his face. I couldnt help it, I went right over to him and kissed him hard on the lips. Sparks, yay. I missed kissing him. "Are you guys back together?" Everyone asked at the same time. "Technically we never broke up." I said smiling as I sat on his lap and he put his arms around me. Cameron and Brandon left quickly after because they had to get back to their wives. After about an hour of cuddling with my boyfriend, My cousin texted me, we all took showers and got dressed and headed over to my aunts. The guys spent the night playing pool while Amanda and I played with Beth and Hunter. The next day we went back to England. Liam and I were back to being completely happy, He explained to me what happened with Cassidy, honestly I didnt care. Either way I still loved him and missed him to much to stay away. Liams taking me out tonight. I wore a shimmery strapless gold dress that went above my knees and matching heels, I had my hair curled and in a cute updo and gold makeup. The gold was Amandas idea. Liam picked me up wearing a matching gold tie. I guess Amanda got to him too. Dinner was perfect, we decided to take a walk through the park near my flat. We sat down on a bench and talked for a few minutes before he got down on one knee in front of me. "I know we've only know each other for a little over a year, but I love you so much and when I almost lost you, I knew that you were the one. The only one I would and could ever want to be with. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. Will you marry me?"