Chapter 8

Ali's POV:

Amanda and I decided to just sare the bed in mine and Niall's room. The next night Natalie and Khara came over to the hotel after the boys went out to dinner and we hungout at the pool "Wouldnt it be fun to prank the boys?" Amanda asked One of her biggest flaws. She always want to prank people, friends, family, strangers, hobos on the street. Anyone. After we came up with a plan, we were off to the store to get disguises. Apparently we are going to dress like Goths and make cut outs of the girl from the ring and put around the hotel rooms then wait for them to go to sleep, then jump out and scare them. I dont know, its something she has always wanted to do since she saw that stupid movie. "This is going to end very badly." Natalie said as we put the cut outs behind the curtains so they would only see the shadows. The boys all fell asleep in Liams room, which made it easier for us. We put our long black
wigs and make up on. We all got red colored contact lens and wore long black dresses. We decided to film it, Khara was all over that. "Ready?" Amanda asked, We nodded. "One, Two, Three." Amanda whispered as we ran into the room. I tripped over someone sleeping on the floor. Niall, of course. He screamed and woke the rest of the sleeping boys, they were just staring at us sleepily. I looked at Amanda. "What do we do now?" I whispered. "BOO" she yelled. They figured it out and jumped up and stumbled into the bathroom and locked the door. "Well so much for that plan." I said laughing. The rest of the girls joined me sitting on the bed. After the boys realized it was just us they came out looking pissed which just made us laugh harder. Niall grabbed a pillow of the bed and hit me with it. ohh that is it. "its so on." I said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Niall, but he ducked and it hit Louis. Uh Oh, he grabbed it started hitting me with it. Eventually we got bored and headed back to our room to change and take showers. The next few days, Amanda and I helped Khara and Antonio set up for the wedding on Saturday, it was looking good. Saturday morning we went to my parents house to get ready. The bridesmaids wore strapless light purple dresses that went just above the knee and black heels. Khara wore a beautiful white strapless ball gown with her dark brown hair curled and pinned into a cute updo. The ceremony was beautiful. The next day we helped clean up and put awayvthe decorations. After we were done we decided to go to the hotel and get in the pool. Everyone ditched me in the hotel room. As I was walking to the pool, I saw Liam talking to someone on the phone, and it did not look good. "I cant believe you would cheat on me and then tell me as if it wasnt a big deal." Liam yelled. "Yes it was." he said again. "You had the nerve to cheat on me after you told me I was not allowed to talk to Aleera if I came to California with the boys." Liam said. My jaw dropped and I started walking to the pool. So thats why he was so cold to me and wouldnt talk to me. Poor Liam I cant believe she would act like that. My thoughts were interrupted as I walked into a wall and it grunted. Wait walls dont grunt. I looked up to see that I ran into Liam. How did he get ahead of me? "I was calling your name." he stated. "Oh I didnt hear you, I was thinking." I said a little to quickly. I walked around him and got into the pool with the others. I didnt want to be mean to him but it hurt when he ignored me, I know its not his fault. Well sorta. But I just need to think. I was falling for him and I didnt know what to do about it. "What took so long?" harry asked. "I told you i had to take a shower and change. and you all ran out." I said glaring at him. After about an hour of swimming we wenr inside to watch a movie. Liam picked Toy Story. Thank God it wasnt another horror movie. "I love this movie." I said plopping down on the floor wrapped in a blanket. "Me too" Amanda said sitting down and cuddling into my blanket with me. Everyone fell asleep after the movie except Me and Liam. Liam was on his phone, while I was laying on the floor bored. I decided to go outside. I grabbed my phone and wallet. And walked outside. I walked to the closest store and got a pack of cigarettes, Amanda hates when I smoke. We used to smoke all the time before Emma made us quit. Amanda stuck with it but I secretly smoked when I was by myself. This is the first time I smoked since I got out of the hospital. After I got back to the hotel I sat on a bench by our hotel room and started lighting my cigarette. As I was sitting there I got a text from Kyle. "Please come over, I really need to see you, or can I come to you?" he said, as much as I wanted to tell him no, i didnt "You can come here." I said texting him and telling him where we were staying. A few minutes later he pulled up and got out to sit by me. It was quiet for awhile before he said anything "Im so sorry for what I did to you, I was drunk and stupid. Please forgive me?" he said. How could he say that? "Thats not a very good excuse, Kyle. You really hurt me. I could never be with you again. You lost my trust." I said standing up to go back inside. He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. "Dont you dare talk to me like that, bitch." he shouted "Let me go, Kyle" I yelled, trying to push him away. He let go of my arm before punching me in the face "You dont know who your messing with." he said before getting into his car and driving away. I ran back into the room and slammed the door. I quickly walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Great its already swollen. He has never hit me like that before. When he was drunk he'd push me around a little but nothing major. Yeah I know what your thinking why did I stay with him? I loved him and he was an amazing guy at first and when he wasnt drinking but after awhile something changed he got distant and was drinking more often. Amanda told me all the time to break up with him but I just couldnt, deep down I think I was afraid of what he would do if I left him. Catching him cheating pushed me over the edge, I didnt care anymore and I just couldnt be with him.