Chapter 12

Ali's POV:

Someone was knocking on the door, just as I was about to open the door I heard Liam "Ali please open the door." I turned around and walked back to my room. I packed a small bag and wrote a note to Amanda "Im going back to California for a couple weeks or so. I just cant deal with this right now. I love you, bye - Aleera." I got a cab to take me to the airport. I was sitting on the plane when "We'll be landing in Boise, Idaho shortly." I heard someone say. Yep I lied. I knew they would come find me. My moms side of the family live in Idaho, so here I am. After I got off the plane I rented a car and drove about 2 hours to the town they live in. I pulled into my aunt Sally and uncle Bucks driveway, they have three kids Nathan which 27, Emerald which is 25 and Camille which is 20. I didnt have my phone it was still in England somewhere. I got out and walked to the door. I knocked and a few minutes later my cousin Camille (Cammi) answered the door holding her daughter Beth, wow Beth is getting so big she was about a year old now and Cammi's older son Hunter is 4. "Hey, what are you doing here?" she asked, after I explained everything, we took the kids to the park. We were hanging out when Cammi's boyfriend Chris and their friend Brad came over to us. Hopefully he doesnt recognize me. "Hey Cammi, Hey Aleera." Chris said to Cammi giving her a kiss before taking Beth out of her arms. Crap Chris thats just great. I really couldnt stand Brad, he thought he was the best thing ever. Let me tell you he was not. Cammi and I were talking and laughing while the boys were playing basketball with their friends. "Hey Ali." Someone said behind us, I froze. Cammi turned around to see who it was. I already knew, ive known her forever. I had her voice memorized. Hah creepy right? Cammi called Beth and Hunter over to us. I was still looking away from Amanda. When someone pulled my arm, I screamed. I looked over, it was just Cammi. My screaming caused a bunch of people to look over at us "Oh My God, its One Direction." A girl in the distance yelled, suddenly there were girls everywhere. I turned around and watched everyone run except Liam, he just stood there looking at me. It looked like he had been crying, gosh I missed him. Cammi grabbed my arm again and we started walking back to my aunts house. As we were walking by the grocery store, Britnay walked out of the store and gave my cousin a dirty look then continued walking with some guys. Oh hell no I thought. Britnay was some girl that slept with chris. Yep while they where together and while Cammi was pregnant. "Hey bitch." I yelled and she turned around and I marched right up to her and kissed her boyfriend, im assuming thats what he is, then I punched her in the face "Hows it feel?" I askedbefore walking back to Cammi. She laughed and high fived me. Then I noticed Liam was watching, whoops. Whatever punching the bitch that caused my cousin pain felt good, just then a police car pulled in the parking lot. "Should we run or fry up some bacon?" I asked, Cammi and Chris laughed at my remark. Thats right bitches, I am back. I walked over to the cops, damn it was a pretty long walk, not really but kinda. The guys got out "No way Cameron, Brandon?" I said. I knew these guys, our parents were friends when we were in middle school. Just then I got an idea. A really stupid idea but arent those the best kind?