Chapter 7

Ali's POV:

I looked up to see who it was. Amanda? I ran to her and threw my arms around her as she dragged me out. No one followed. "How?" I asked through the tears. "While we were in the ambulance, I heard the paramedics say I was going to die. I begged them to tell everyone I was already dead. they agreed. I was in a coma for about a month, when woke the doctor told me everyone thought I was dead. I was still so weak and afraid I was going to die. I didnt want you guy to have false hope. I missed you everyday though. When I got stronger I called your sister and pretended to be a nurse. she told me that you moved to England because of everyone hating you, and mainly because of Emma. I was so mad when I heard what happened to you after you got out of the hospital. im sorry for lying to you, I just didnt want you to hurt more than you already were." she said. I was in shock and staring at her in disbelief. just as I was about to say something she slapped me across the face the laughed "Do you believe me now?" I laughed then cried same old Amanda, I missed her so much. "I forgot to tell you." I started but then stopped to text the boys "Come outside and meet Amanda, please:)" I texted Niall and a few minutes later the boys walked out and Amanda went red. I leaned over to her quickly and whispered "Dibbs on Liam." she laughed and pushed me away slightly. After they met and we explained what happened "We should probably go in and explain to everyone else." I said. I could tell she was nervous. "Come on, we'll go with you." I said again. she agreed and headed inside, I quickly pulled Niall to the side. I had a huge favor to ask him. "So Niall, your Amanda's favorite person like ever, she absolutely loves you. I know you just got out of a relationship and this is a lot to ask but you guys are so much alike and would be so cute and perect together. Please ask her to dinner tonight?" gosh I cant believe I asked him that. He stared at me for a few minutes before answering me "For you I will." then he winked at me before walking inside. I just stood there, did he really just say yes? it was a long shot, I definitely didnt think he'd agree. yay I cant believe it my two bestfriends together. I walked back inside and saw Amanda talking to Niall and she was smiling like crazy, did he really just ask her here. She saw me and ran over to me. "Niall just asked me out." she said. "I know, I told him about your little crush." I said bumping her and she laughed "I guess its time to go explain." she said sounding upset and nervous."One more thing." I yelled as she walked away, she turned and looked at me "I need a roommate." I said smiling. she screamed and jumped up and down before running over to hug me. She turned and walked around the corner to talk to her parents. Natalie pulled me to the side "I cant believe shes alive and didnt tell us." she said sounding upset. "She had a good enough reason, at least shes here now." I said trying to reason with her. she sighed "Yeah I guess your right, I just missed her so much." she then dragged me over to Amanda and her parents. "Im moving to England with Aleera." I heard Amanda say to her parents. They didnt look happy about it, I knew they still hated me. "No you are staying with us, Amanda. We just got you back." her mom said trying to keep from crying. "Mom im am adult and you know this has always been our dream. Please dont make this harder than it already is." Amanda said. Mrs. Scott then turned to me "This is your fault." shee said glaring at me. "Amanda is right, we dont want to take away her happiness or dreams, Hunny." Mr. Scott said trying to calm his wife down. He was always nicer to me, I mean they were both second parents to me but it was just the way Mrs. Scott was, she wasnt a friendly person. "Thank you, dad. We arr going to be in town until after Khara's wedding but im going to stay at the hotel with Ali." she said. Her dad nodded and kissed her forehead before dragging his wife away to talk to other members of the family. "I guess its time to go pack?" she asked. I nodded my head before walking over to Niall and Zayn, I didnt know where the other boys went. "We have to go to Amanda's house and pack her stuff, meet my new roomie." I said bumping into Nialls shoulder. Just as we were about to leave Emma and Nick came over to us "Amanda I missed you so much." she said trying to give Amanda a hug. Amanda pushed her away "We are not friends anymore. and If you were ever our friend, you wouldnt have treated Aleera like you did." Amanda snapped "Baby dont be like that." Nick said grabbing her around the waist. "Dont start Nick, do you think im stupid? Did you really think I wouldnt find out you were cheating on me with one of my bestfriends? We are over Nick. Nice knowing you. Actually not really." She said looking at them with disgust. Wow what did I miss? After about ten minutes we found the other boys down the street at the cafe. im surprised Niall didnt go with them. As we drove to Amanda's parents house, they were talking and laughing. i just couldnt take it anymore. I pulled over to the side of the road and i got out. Amanda got out and came over to me "Are you okay, Ali?" she asked. "Im scared that im going to wake up and your going to disappear again." I said not looking at her. "Im not going anywhere." Mandy reassured me. Shes right, I was done moping around, I had my bestfriend back, I wasnt going to waste anymore time being sad. its time to go back to the old me. the happy, carefree, silly girl I used to know I gave her a long hug before we got back in the care. We were sitting in her room going through our old stuff. "Hahaha do you remember this?" Amanda asked me holding up a CD, smiling like a crazy person. Oh God this is about to get embarrassing. she jumped up and put our old CD into the stereo. Its was a mix of all the songs we used to love. It was just the music though so we could sing along. We were both good singers. We came in second place in the talent ahow in 9th grade. Emma thought it was stupid, so she didnt join us. we didnt care, we loved making fools of ourselves. "Sing with me, Ali" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bed. "No, manda. I dont want to." I said trying to get out of it, I was nervous singing in front of people especially One Direction. Who wouldnt be? "Please, I havent heard you sing in so long." she begged. "Fine, but they better not laugh." I saod poutimg and poimting toward the boys. The first song started playing it was Ghost ny Halsey. "Wow, you guys were great." Niall said. I hated sing in front of people, I always thought someone would laugh even though people said we were good. After singing a few more songs we were finally done packing and on our way to the hotel.