Morning After (Full Chapter)

Full Chapter

Donna awoke to the smell of bacon. She opened her eyes and there was a fully dressed Carter to her disappointment.

"I have to be to work." he said smiling down at her. He caressed the side of her face and pecked her on the lips. "I made breakfast."

She just smiled as she watched him walk towards the bedroom door. "And remember... Don't push me away." He said and left.

Donna groaned. Their relationship was never gonna be the same. They had crossed a line, a huge one.

******************************

Carter left Donna's house with a huge smile on his face. He'd had some of the best sex of his life. Sure they were both intoxicated but he remembered every single detail of their lovemaking.

Carter entered his vehicle and headed home to change out of his chill clothes before work. Carter was part owner of his family's business called Marks Construction. He and his younger brother Jason became the owners after their father died four years earlier.

Carter checked his watch, it was 7:48. He had to be to work by 8:30. He had enough time to go home and change, he'd already showered at Donna's house. He'd be to the construction site on time. Not that it mattered with him being the boss and all but he loved his job so he always arrived just as early as his employees.

30 minutes later Carter arrived to the construction site still grinning from ear to ear. Everyone noticed, as soon as he walked into the gates of the site he was teased.

"Somebody got laid last night." was the first thing Carter heard along with a lot of other explicit sentences. He laughed off the comments and neither confirmed nor denied their statements. "You know guys, its not smart to tease the guy that signs your paychecks." Carter joked.

The guys chuckled at Carter's old played out line and started their usual playful banter again. Not soon after that did they get the work day started.

***************************************

Donna was now sitting at the local cafe awaiting her sister's arrival for their lunch date. Donna's sister Janie was her closest friend beside Carter. Although her sister was 5 years younger they'd always been extremely close. Thats why she was gonna tell her sister that she and Carter had had sex.

"Heeeey sexaaaay! How you doing?" Donna heard and immediately knew who it was. Okay, so maybe her sister was a little ratchet. She looked up from her phone and took note of what her sister was wearing. She had on the latest Jordans of course, some jeans, and a simple t-shirt. Donna was pleased that she was dressed simple today and not dressed crazy like everyone else trying to keep up with the latest trends. Donna always tried to get her sister to be herself and not fit in but she understood she was young.

"Hey lil ratchet." Donna said jokingly to her sister. Janie rolled her eyes, flipped her cherry red hair over her shoulder, and mumbled a whatever. "Girl you cute or whatever but take a seat, I have something to tell you." she continued, chuckling at her sister's behavior.

"Mhmm thanks, I guess. Now start talking." Janie said smiling at her older sister. She loved their close relationship and the fact they could joke around with each other without feelings being hurt.

"I umm... sleptwithCarter." she said fastly.

Janie laughed loudly and her face lit up. "Aayyyyyyeee, about damn time. He tore it up, didn't he?" Janie said and watched as her older sister whole face turned red. "Oooooh he did huh, its all on your face girl so dont try to deny it." she said as she continued to laugh.

"Shut up." said a still blushing Donna.

"Nope."

"YES."

"Nope becuase Carter put it down." Janie laughed and then started to sing. "Carter put it down. Carter put it down. Carter pu--"

"Hey my name is Ashley and I'll be serving you today." the waiter interrupted. "What would you ladies like to drink?" Ashley took their order and left.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU." Donna whisper yelled to her annoying younger sister.

Janie just looked at her and smiled. "I'm just joking, you know I love you girl. Now stop looking at me like that and give me some details boo."

Donna just silently looked at her sister, she was gonna make her wait until lunch was over but she wanted to tell her as much as she wanted to know. So Donna told her sister about her night with Carter. After she told her about her night and Janie gave her input they went on to talk about whats been going on with Janie.

During the discussion about Janie upcoming birthday plans Donna received a text from Carter. "Carter texted me." she said nervously to her sister.

"What does it say?" her sister said excitedly. She wondered how they were gonna act now that they'd had sex.

"Wait.." she said opening her messages.

C: Whats up, wyd?

She thought about not replying but she knew how persistent Carter was.

Lunch w/Janie

C: Oh, you telling her abt how I gave you the D last night lol ;)

"What did he say?" Janie said looking at her sister who suddenly turned red.

=======================

How was it? COMMENTS & FEEDBACK are greatly appreciated. Sorry for not updating in so long, I work A LOT.