Are you?

Donna lifted up a little so that Carter was able to turn on his back. When he did, Donna nearly jumped up. Before she could, he grabbed her hips and slammed her back down. Donna had to bite back the moan threatening to escape her.He was erect and quite large, she wasn't expecting it to be so large.

"Relax. It's natural when a man is getting a massage..." Carter said huskily. "Relax." He slowly let go of her hips, making sure he ran his hands down her thighs and lock eyes with her as he did so.

That feels soooo good. She thought as she shuddered. Two can play that game.

She broke eye contact. "Umm, the massage.." she said reaching for the massage bottle near his head. As she did so, she made sure to rub her hot core against his erect member. She heard him groan.

"You alright Car?" she said with a smirk.

"Um yeah, yeah."

She begin to pour oil on his navel up to his neck, making sure to keep eye contact with him as she did so. He had just the right amount of muscle she liked in a man. She slowly began to rub his abs. Oooo they feel so heavenly. She thought.

She made her way up to his pecs. She mad sure to keep her eyes on his face, she loved seeing how affected he was becoming from her massage. She kept massaging his pecs slowly but firmly. As she made her way to his shoulders she moved up a little to create some friction with their groins.

She was so hot! Fuck this massage! she thought. He needs to put out this fire he created!

She ground her hips against his again.

Then she lay her entire front on his.

*********************

Carter was beyond turned on. He needed to feel her skin on his. He was gonna have her tonight no matter what the consequences were gonna be tomorrow.

Carter hands slowly made their way to her soft ass. He grabbed her ass hard and pushed her down on his erection harder. He moved her up and down. Up and down. He continued, loving the sounds coming from her. Carter moved his right hand to go into the top of her shorts for a better grip on her ass. He wanted to feel her soft flesh. He then let his left hand travel to her hair. He gripped her and yanked her head back. She whimpered. She liked it rough.

They locked eyes. "You like that?" he whispered huskily.

"Yes..." she moaned.

Carter smirked and begin bringing his head up towards hers. Their lips met for the first time hastily and then it seemed like everything began to slow down. The kiss wasn't what either of them expected to be. Lip tugging, lip biting, & tongue sucking; Donna had never received a kiss a sensual as this.

Carter sat up and began pulling down the straps of her camisole. He pulled until the camisole was around her waist. He slowly began to trail kisses down her jaw, to her neck, then to her collarbone.

Donna twirled her hips in a circular motion and then up and down while Carter began trailing kisses down to her breast. He ran his tongue in a circular motion around her left nipple and then he began to suck on it. He tweaked and tugged on her right nipple giving the right amount of pleasure and pain.

"Mmm...Car..." She said breathily. "Yes...just like that." Donna was loving ever minute of it.

Carter flipped them over in a quick motion and went back to giving attention to her nipples.

She reached her hand down in between them and gripped his package. She heard him groan and she began to stroke up and down.

"No no no." she heard him say while pulling back a little. "This is about you."

He then pulled down the rest of her camisole and her shorts. I knew it, no panties... He thought. He just stared at her, she had a nice body, she was beautiful.

Donna begin to squirm under his stare. "What?" she asked.

He reached up to cup her breast and slowly trailed down to her lower lips. "You're beautiful.....so wet for me." he said rubbing sensitive bud.

She didn't know how much more she could take, she needed him inside her.

Carter inserted his index finger inside her. In and out. "...so fucking tight too." He muttered.

"No, stop. I need the real thing." In. Out. In. Out. "Inside me...now!" she panted.

Carter chuckled. "Someone's eager."

He removed his finger and sucked on it while looking her dead in the eyes.

If it was possible she got even more turned on. "Now!" she growled.

He positioned himself at her opening and slowly began to slide in and then he came to a sudden stop.

"On my gosh, are you a virgin?!!"

First time writing a scene like this, opinions/criticism welcomed.