Morning After.

Sorry for not updating in so long, this is just a TEASER of the next chapter. Im updating SOON.

Donna awoke to the smell of bacon. She opened her eyes and there was a fully dressed Carter to her disappointment.

"I have to be to work." he said smiling down at her. He caressed the side of her face and pecked her on the lips. "I made breakfast."

She just smiled as she watched him walk towards the bedroom door. "And remember... Don't push me away." He said and left.

Donna groaned. Their relationship was never gonna be the same. They had crossed a line, a huge one.

******************************

Carter left Donna's house with a huge smile on his face. He'd had some of the best sex of his life. Sure they were both intoxicated but he remembered every single detail of their lovemaking. 

Carter entered his vehicle and headed home to change out of his chill clothes before work. Carter was part owner of his family's business called Marks Construction. He and his younger brother Jason became the owners after their father died four years earlier.

Carter checked his watch, it was 7:48. He had to be to work by 8:30. He had enough time to go home and change, he'd already showered at Donna's house. He'd be to the construction site on time. Not that it mattered with him being the boss and all but he loved his job so he always arrived just as early as his employees.

30 minutes later Carter arrived to the construction site still grinning from ear to ear. Everyone noticed, as soon as he walked into the gates of the site he was teased.