Chapter 10

Om's POV

I'm all excited for the plan today! Gauri and I are going to help Dadi escape from Oberoi Mansion. I have no idea what those two had planned as Dadi spoke to Gauri personally regarding the plan but whatever it is, I can't wait to execute it!

I was impatiently waiting for Gauri in our workplace when Riaan came and sat opposite me. I pretend to get busy in some work as I know this guy would not leave me alone if he knows that I'm waiting for Gauri.

'O! What are you doing?', he asked casually.

'Nothing, just going through this designs', I replied in short.

'But those are finalized designs! Why are you going through it now?', he asked me back.

'So what if it is finalized? There's no rule that we shouldn't go through designs that are finalized right?', I rebuked.

'Are you hiding something from me O?', he asked. Oh no! How does he catch my lie so easily like that? Just a minute, did he really catch it?? Om, don't give any reaction. Otherwise he would really catch you.

'Why would I Riaan?', I frowned.

Just then, Gauri entered the workplace, with very much enthusiasm.

'Om Sir, are you ready???', she asked with the same enthusiasm.

Riaan turned to look at me sceptically. I didn't know what to do or how to react. I just smiled and nodded at Gauri. She was very much confused at my reaction. Gauri, I beg of you! Please stop this right here! Don't ask anything further that can drew Riaan's suspiciousness towards us. Please Gauri.

'Arrey! Om Sir! How come you're not at all excited about the plan. I was so excited that I couldn't even sleep properly the whole night!', she exclaimed bringing all my hopes down the drain. Great Gauri! Just great!

Hearing Gauri's excited statement, Riaan's jaw dropped to the floor along with the pen he was fidgeting with. Okay that was an extreme reaction. He turned to look at me. I avoided his gaze and hid my face with the file I was looking through earlier.

'You made plans with Chutki, O?', he was shocked. Really shocked. I can sense it in his tone.

'Actually Om Sir didn't make any plans, I made the plans!', Gauri added.

Riaan choked over air and started coughing. He looked at me for answers. I just ignored him as for now, Gauri and our plan to execute is more important else Dadi will kill me. I got up from my seat and took Gauri by her arm and pulled her away.

'Just a minute Om Sir, let me at least say bye to them. (I tried to make her not then around for a bye. But it's Gauri we're talking about here. It's always what she wants, she does it! Awesome! Just beyond awesome! She turned around and waves Bye to a stunned Riaan. I pity that guy. Seriously.) Bye Riaan!!!', she exclaimed as well.

As soon as we exit the door, I could hear Riaan gasping, 'Yeh ho kya rahi hai Bhai?!'. I couldn't help but to let a chuckle escape. I can imagine just how wild his imagination could get. But hey, this is fun isn't it?

'What happened?? Why did you laugh?', Gauri asked me all confused. Oh God! This girl doesn't know what a confusion she has left that guy in there and is asking so innocently. She's so cute!!!

I tried controlling myself but man! Her confused expressions were just way beyond cute

I tried controlling myself but man! Her confused expressions were just way beyond cute. I had to pull her cheeks!

'Gauri!!! You're so cute!!! Too cute!!! Seriously!!!', I exclaimed as she looked at me.

We got to the car then she got a bit normal after I played some songs. I downloaded some great popular tracks online last night and compiled them all in a pendrive. As now I know how much she gets involved in songs. It's like song is a medium for her to get into another world of her own. She likes to sing along the lyrics she knows, if she doesn't know the lyrics then she hums along the music. And then she adds a little dance here and there while picking her finger. I enjoyed watching her like that. When she's happy, it's a great treat to watch. Gauri is slowly becoming my eye-candy and I'm liking it.

Soon, we reached Oberoi Mansion. I took a bag from the back seat and started digging it.

'What exactly are you doing?', she asked me with the exact same confused look.

'Checking the tools we need!', I exclaimed and got down from the car. She came along with me. I went ahead to the side of Oberoi Mansion where the wall is the lowest and nearest to the back entrance. Once we reached there, I took out the tools; a rope and hook. I threw it over the wall and handed her a black mask while putting it on my face.

'What exactly are we doing?', she asked confused.

'We need to kidnap Dadi right? That's why! See I prepared everything. So now, we will just enter Oberoi Mansion, kidnap Dadi and bring her out! I give this mission the name : Kidnap Dadi! What say?', I explained everything to her.

'Wow! What a great plan you have. And all these things are just awesome Om Sir!', she said sarcastically. How do I know she meant it sarcastically? Her facial expression. It was as if she wanted to facepalm herself for including me in the plan.

'But why?', I ask her. Still not being able to digest the fact that she gave that kind of reaction to me. She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

'Om Sir! I expected you to be smart but you turned out to be such a dim-wit. If you go like this, before even reaching the entrance of Oberoi Mansion, Oberoi securities and guards will catch you and whack the life out of you. Then, you'll be in hospital and I'll end up in jail most probably and Dadi will remain inside forever. Is this how you used to sneak her out before this?', she asked me. Each of her question hurt my ego. I made such an excellent plan and move but I guess it was a bit too extravaganza. But that doesn't mean that she'll say like this to me right?

'So, what's the plan now?', I asked very much disinterested as my plan just got washed away down the drain.

'The plan is very simple! We'll enter normally through the front door like normal people do, go to Dadi's room bring her along with us very carefully by avoiding the guards and CCTV cameras. Then, when we're at the entrance, I'll pretend to faint or something to distract everyone's attention there and taking advantage of that moment, Dadi should run into your car. So park it nearby the entrance. Okay?', she explained it all in one go but it was very clear. I just nodded to her plan and brought her along with me inside Oberoi Mansion after parking the car nearby.

Gauri's POV

I wonder if this Jatadhari Hippie really is dim-witted or he pretends to be one. I mean it's common sense taht if you're going to do something against the rules or what, you should behave really normal at that time to avoid suspicious. But him, with all those tools and Ninja mask and all was withdrawing all the attention. He was about to make the plan foil even before it got started.

We entered Dadi's room as I was being lost in my trail of thoughts. When we enter, we couldn't find Dadi anywhere. Om Sir begin to panic.

'Dadi! Dadi!!!', he called out while looking for her. I also began looking for her. Just then, a lady in her sixties jumped in front of us in a black velvet coat suit.

'What the???!!!', I exclaimed being at shock at that sudden action of her. Luckily I am still young and I have a very strong heart otherwise I would have died out of heart-attack!

'Dadi! What is all of this???', Jatadhari Hippie exclaimed. Wait what??? This is his Dadi??? I got the shock of my life.

'Preparations to leave!', she exclaimed very much cutely.

Oh Dadi! Haaye Sankarji!!! Where have you put me in??? Both the grandson and grandma duo seems to be nuts. I know I shouldn't say this about elder people. But their antics! I can't help but to think that of them. Haaye Sankarji!!! Please help me with these two today. Only you know what I have in store for today. If it's soemthing terrible, then please give me the energy to face it and if it's and enjoyable one then also give me the sufficient energy I require to enjoy myself. I rely on you totally!

Precap : Rikara's first argument.

-To be continued-