{REDO} •lemon• Freddy X Reader

Ok so this is a redo of the very first lemon I've ever wrote. I thought the first one wasn't that good so why not rewrite it?

Also I request reading the first one of this so you can tell me how much I upgraded.

--------

Welcome to your terrifying shift at Freddy Fazbears. If that wasn't bad enough then guess what? You have depression. A thing that almost everyone in this world has.

Well anyway since your life was terrible anyway with your parents dying and your friends leaving you, there wasn't much to care about.

"Hey, (Y/N), back again for the job?" The phone with a human body said while you walked into the creepiest place you have ever seen. Freddy Fazbear's. Damn this place was creepy.

"Yeah, I guess, I mean there's nothing else to do but to be terrified" you said grumpily. "Well anyway hope you do good on your third night!" The phone man says as he walks out. You're sure that he bets you'll die during one of these nights.

Off to work again. After 12 the recording immediately starts playing telling you that this night will be a little tougher. Freddy will walk around and try ta kill ya. Like the nice teddy bear he is.

Bonnie is quickly at the door and if you've read the original copy of this you know that you don't care at all.

Ok so maybe your not so good at organizing your power. The power does off at 3am. No where close to 6am. That stupid teddy bear shines his head lights at you through the left door. You, of course, will except death as it crawls at your throat as you try to survive this hell. (*pun*)

So yeah you know the deal. He grabs you and drags you down the hall.

(Like this:

Oh or this:

Oh or this:

That's how you rule a world)

  That bear was dragging you by your legs with your upper body on the ground. Anyone would try to break free but then again, you're not anyone.

"So, uh, this is awkward but why aren't you trying to get away?" The bear asked. You're not going to question that he can think and speak for himself.

"I don't know man" you say "isn't it natural to want death when your depressed?" He nods and stops walking. Right in the middle of the hallway.

"So you got no family?" "Mhm" "no friends?" "Yep" "what about your coworkers?" "Eh to shy to talk sometimes." Freddy nods and stands up from the seating position you two were in while talking.

Suddenly the bear gets an idea, which is kinda rare... "Since you have no reason to live how about I can be a reason for living?" Freddy asks.

You chuckle. "No offense, Freddy, but you're an animatronic and you don't seem to have much going on...you know" you say standing up too. "Hey, I can be different" he says.

He looks around then back at you and whispers "I can show you a different me." You chuckle, "you have a different side or something?" "Well yeah, sorta...but anyway I think it can help you" he says grabbing your hand and running to the parts and services room (where it all~ started).

"I don't think bringing me to a dark room with the door locked is going to help me" you say "are you going to stuff me into a suit? Oh, can you stuff me in a Freddy suit? We can be twins!" Freddy ignored your comments as he cleaned of the table that was in the middle of the room.

"Uh what's with the table?" You ask. (Btw he's still in his animatronic form). He sighs and pushes you on the table, pinning you down.

"Listen, your pretty. I don't think you should waste your life" he says. "And whys that? Because you want to be my boyfriend or something? I don't think an animatronic like you can suit my needs" you say crossing your arms.

He sighs again. "Close your eyes" "what? Are you going to get into a birthday suit?" "Just-just close them" "ok your the boss."

You cover your eyes with your hands. For a minute you hear nothing. "Ok you can open your eyes now" he says. You uncover your eyes to see not Freddy but an actual human that resembles Freddy.

God damn he looking hot. You say to yourself. "Woah. You've changed Freddy, you've changed" you say smiling. "Yeah, and I can make you change out of those clothes even faster" human Freddy says seductively. (That went down fast)

You blushed a light pink. "O-oh" you whispered.

(Ok here's the thing. I don't know how ta, ya know... start...lemons, so ima skip a little bit ahead just a little bit)

"Ah~ Freddy~ don't stop!"

(Oops that was a little too far ahead lets go back a little)

Freddy gripped your hips as if he'd let go you'd fly away. He stopped and looked at you. He wondered why a pretty human like you would waste their life.

"Freddy~" you begged "please. I'm so desperate!" He smiled and pulled down his pants and boxers down. Ready to go inside of you.

He pushes in and you immediately feel it because this is your first time. "Ah~" you hold in your screams. "Are you ok?" He asks. You nod.

After a while you nod for him to move. He's slow at first but goes faster with each thrust.

"Ah~ Freddy~ don't stop!" (And back to our regular programming)

He thrusts until you both can't handle it and cum.

One thing to stay alive for is that baby since there was no protection.

----------

AND GOODBYE AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY!