FUCKING HELL •lemon•

His cock stood fully erect as if if was happy to see you. You wanted it inside of you now. All of it.

His fingers played with your pussy as you grew even more horny. You couldn't handle the pleasure as he cranked up the volume of the vibrator which wasn't nearly as long as his cock.

You're warm juices sliding down your legs. Your legs were spreading even more by each second.

After another orgasm he pulls out the vibrator and waits for your orgasm to slow down so he could go in.

After it slowed he sits on the bed and sits you on his lap not yet penetrating you. You faced the opposite direction of him so you couldn't see his face.

He lifts you up and sits you on his cock. You gasp and grab onto the bedsheets. He bounces you up and down as one of his arms wrap around your torso so you back was against his slim chest.

No air was left between you two as he continued to bounce you on his cock. You moan and gasp as the pleasure ran through your body.

You hear him grunt behind you. It makes you feel hornier since he is so fucking sexy even when your not having sex.

You feel your climax coming again as he goes faster. You come but you know that he wasn't finished. You continue to ride him as you feel his warm tongue on your neck giving you small kisses that will lead to hickies later.

After you came a second time he finally came. You felt his warm cum inside of you. You both pant until he turns you around and lays down on the bed with you.

"Round two?" He asks. "Maybe if we didn't have to go to work tomorrow" you say between breaths. He smirks "then I guess we'll have to finish there." You smile playfully shove him. He chuckles and pulls a blanket over the both of you.

Man he was good at sex.