12

Friend comes to my house for the first time. 

"This is my room make yourself comfortable," 

Leaves to get some water for her.

"I am so sad for you," She gives me a so called pitiful look as soon as I get in her sight.

"Why?" I move towards her. 

"You can never go or attend their concert......," I roll my eyes . "...Even if you do you can never see them as 5/5,"  She look around my room cover with boy's merch.

Even if you do you can never see them as 5/5,"  She look around my room cover with boy's merch

Should I split this on her face? "She takes the glass from my hand

Should I split this on her face? "She takes the glass from my hand. Too late.

"Hmm," I give her close mouth smile. I sit beside her.

"I have actually attended their concert and can in the future too as 5/5,"

She looks at me," You have when?"

"Do you see that?" I point towards my laptop. 

She shakes her head yes.

"You know it has internet on it?" 

"Okay," She takes a slip.

"And my parents are rarely home,"

"Okay?" She glance at me takes another slip.

"And I can close my curtains and doors anytime I want,"

"What's gotten into you? You are blabbering nonsense," She says keeping her half empty glass on the table. 

"So are you I am going bye," I stand up.

"But...

"Don't try to stop me," I turn around.

"But wait this is my house," I look around.

"That's what I was trying to say," She stands on her feet.

Hello friends I was actually listening to the songs and I should've kissed you started playing on my phone. I was so full of energy maybe because of my exams cause normally if I hear them sing I fell sad then I started karaoke. (perks of being home alone *smirks). Then I wanted to listen to she's not afraid (I am damn sure this song is written for me). But my phone it just deletes everything itself. I've lost so many songs which I am damn sure existed in my playlist. Then I went to YouTube and there I saw she's not afraid live. I clicked in it. It was from boy's concert and I was doing this moves and all that I remember how I used to do this few year back. For a moment I forgot they are 4 now , they are on break, they have changed. All I saw was 5 boys trying everything they could to make that crowd happy and that me who could give her life to be a part of that crowd. It felt real. It felt true.

P.s. that's my room 🙈 I couldn't keep two image in media idk why. Its same since 2013. I promised never to let down that poster.