Nervous wreck

Joe's POV

I watched her as she danced to her favorite song that was playing in radio right now. I couldn't help but smile at her dance. Might not be professional but I liked her silly moves. And I'm grateful for an angel like her to be in my life. What did I ever do to deserve her?

"COME ON!" She said pulling me up gesturing for me to dance along. 

Although we were strictly best friends, I would be lying if I said her touch didn't feel like electricity nor my heart doesn't skip a beat whenever I see her.

"Not in the mood, Y/N." I said being lazy.

"You're no fun." She said before she continued with her silly dance. 

And I just sat there admiring her and when she turned around, I quickly switched my gaze to the phone.

"Get off your phone RIGHT NOW, Mister!" She said snatching the phone from me looking through my text messages.

"Ooohh, pretty lady. Who is she?" She said.

"She's Angelica. Now give it back!" I said trying to snatch my phone back.

"Angelica Sugg. Hmm....it does suit well." She said giggling. 

"She's just a friend, Y/N. Calm down." I said still trying to get my phone back.

Man, this girl's got moves.

"Just your friend orrrrr your girlfriend???" She said with a teasing tone. 

"Just my friend." I clarified.

"As if I'm going to believe that. Try harder next time, Sugg." She said running away.

"What even makes you think that I like her that way?" I asked her.

"Hmm..let me think. I mean she is pretty." She said looking at her photo.

"You think I like her just because she's pretty." I said getting close to her.

"Maybe. She might be a nice person, a person with a good sense of humour....oohhh must definitely be a prankster." She threw guesses around while I stepped a little more closer to her.

"Anything more?" I whispered. She looked at me and at that moment it was just us two. Another one of those moments where I just wanted to kiss her passionately.

A moment of silence followed after that brief moment and I just wanted to let it all out to her. It was about time she got to know how I feel.

"I wanted to tell you something." I said nervously.

"Yeah?" She said not taking her eyes off of my phone.

"I....." I started with my heart beating 10x faster.

"You what?" She said locking my phone and finally making eye contact which made me even more nervous.

"love...." I continued ever so slowly, the lump in my throat making it difficult for me to speak. Her face expression softened and she just stood there gesturing me to complete.

You.

"Angelica"

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!

"I don't think I'm the one you're supposed to say this to." She said breaking the eye contact.

"Th-that's not what I meant. I meant-" I said panicking.

"Go get that girl, Sugg. Don't want to lose her. I'm sure Angelica will be happy to hear this." She said with a small smile.

And that's the moment where I just knew.