Unexpected

Your POV

You were at Zalfie's house with Joe and you all decided to play a round of pictionary. 

Till now, Zalfie had the lead with 2 points and it was their turn again.

Seems like they're winning this thing. You thought to yourself. 

"Why is this blank?" He said opening the piece of paper he chose. Joe's eyes widened and snatched it away from Alfie.

"I changed the rules a little bit." Zoe said which made us all confused.

"Who ever gets a blank piece of paper, they can draw whatever they feel like and the other person has to guess it." Zoe said.

"That's a good idea!" You said smiling.

"I know. I'm a genius." Zoe said proudly.

"You just made this 10 times harder, you idiot!" Joe said rolling his eyes.

"It's a good idea, Joe. Stop being jealous just because you didn't think of it." You said giving a high-five to Zoe.

"Looks like you guys are best friends and I'm out." He said pouting.

"Don't say that. She's my best friend. You are the love of my life. That was cliché." You said.

"Aww." He said hugging you.

"Can we continue our game?" Alfie asked which made everyone laugh. 

"Sure." Zoe said while you and Joe sat down.

Then Alfie started drawing.

"Box! Box with a circle? Oh a projector! No? Um....picture frame? Picture? Photograph?" Zoe kept on guessing.

"It's a photograph!" Alfie said cheering causing Zoe to follow.

"Don't tell me that was a camera, Alfie." You said laughing. He nodded.

"That was too easy. C'mon Y/N let's beat them." Joe said standing up determined.

"D'you know what? If you get this right, Y/N, you win the whole thing." Zoe said making your eyes widen.

"Pressure is on. C'mon Joe. We can do this." You said encouraging Joe. Zoe took her camera out and started recording.

"Really Zoe? Already the pressure is on and now you're vlogging? What if I don't guess it? Ugh! i hate you Zoe!" you said getting frustrated.

"Don't worry." Alfie said. 

He took one paper and opened it. He smiled a bit.

"Okay. Ready Y/N?" He asked. He seemed nervous all of a sudden.

"Don't get so nervous, Joe. It's just a game." You said patting him on his head.

He started his drawing.

"Church? Two people. Okay. A couple." You kept on guessing. He pointed at you two.

"Us two?" You guessed and he nodded.

"What is happening here?" He said drawing people around.

"Marriage?" You asked.

"Time's up!" Alfie said. You groaned in frustration.

Then he started writing down something.

Will you marry me? 

"Oh! That was a tough one Joe. How was I ever supposed to guess that?" You asked.

"Will you marry me?" He repeated making you confused. He pulled a ring out and you gasped.

"Oh My God." You said placing your hand over your mouth. Tears started forming in your eyes.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" You said throwing yourself at him. He hugged you back with a laugh. 

He slid the ring on your finger and you hugged him again.

"You dicks! You knew about this and you didn't even warn me." You said to Zoe and Alfie. 

"Hey! We don't want to ruin the surprise!" Zoe said. 

"That's why you were recording! Ugh!" You said wiping the fallen tears off.

"Let's celebrate! We'll go out. C'mon Y/N. Let me get your makeup done." 

Author's Note: Hope you liked this small imagine. 

All the love, V. xx