Chapter 3

Violet's POV:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, about that, if you tell I did this your turns will come after Mrs. Cucumber" Cara started. Maria snorted and I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"How could you even think about me telling on you? We're partners in crime, remember? Just this time you're alone" I said

"Cool what about you Maria?"

"If you get me involved in any kind of way I'm gonna poison you, okay?"

"So, that's a yes. Cool" Cara grinned widely then turned it into a smirk while Maria said these words. Maria just got into her seat in the third row and opened her Literature book to revise yesterday's lesson.

I swear I don't even know how I am best friends with those two at the same time. I mean they are the complete opposite of each other, mentally and physically, yet they get along somehow.

While Maria is white, blonde, bright blue eyed, and often quite with anyone except her friends -which are us and some more that will come later-, Caraline is tanned, brown hair, dark blue eyes, and always communicates with others easily. And these different aren't because of the Level, I mean I know a Pearl that is really crazy.
"So you continue your devils work while me and V revise the last lesson" Maria stated while dragging me to the third row seats in the left.

"You mean reread the part where the girl gets 15 more years to serve the ocean because she wanted to save a human? If yes I already finished the story because this teacher couldn't just stop to a part were you are on the verge of tears and just expect me to continue tomorrow" I replied

The bell rang after ten minutes, in that time Cara was done from her evil work. She sat down in the forth row to the right. After every student entered, Mrs. Cumbra began explaining the lesson-
"So class, I hope you revised the previous part of the story because you have a pop quiz right now, so put your books inside your bags". The whole class, even the teacher's pet groaned at this, except me, Maria and Cara. For me it was because I know we won't take the exam today, for Maria it's because she read my thoughts and knew what I knew, as for Cara it's because she knows the place of the papers that have the test.

Mrs. Cumbra stood behind her desk, then bent down to open the drawers. She pulled it the first time but it didn't work, the second time and it didn't budge, when she tried to pull it the third time using her power to silence any other power, she literally went flying backwards. The class was silent for a moment looking at the teacher on the floor, then at me, then at Cara, then they finally erupted into laughter.

Cara looked at me thankfully and I just nodded laughing. This is what I did: I knew the glue won't be dry in time so I used my power to keep it in place and when she silenced my power and used more force than normal the drawer opened easily and she flew to the back.

"Miss Carter, to the Principle's office in front of me now" Mrs. Cumbra said angrily.

"Yes ma'am" Cara gave her a two hand salute wich made the class laugh even harder

"I should admit, even I laughed at this" Maria chuckled

===========================

Math went by quickly, sadly. Although I'm trouble here but I adore Maths. It is a straight 'A' class for me. But the next class was the hardest 'A'. History. I mean what is the point in it? All we have to know is how the Levels began and that's it. And the story is enough to fill a year of History classes.

It all began 3000 years ago, when slavery was still on this planet. A rich guy was known of his wealth and looks, so girls ran after him. One day a girl caught his eye, she was a daughter of a farmer but her face was flawless, her hands were soft, she was perfect in his perspective. When he asked to marry her, she refused, but because these were old days were women had a say in nothing, her father forced her to marry the guy. Days passed and the woman didn't warm up to the guy, in fact she was planning a way to get a way from him, because every time she tried to escape he would get attached to her more, so she wanted him to hate her.

One evening while the guy was at his work she stole a precious gem he owned, a gem he would kill anyone who touched it, so when he came back he would find it in her box and punish her, or kill her. She hid the gem and waited for him to come back, but as she waited she fell asleep. In that day the guy had an idea to replace all his wife's old boxes with new ones with new jewellery, so he told his slaves to take it and take everything they find in it.

The gem eventually was found by one of the servants but he kept it to him, not knowing the punishment or the value of it. The guy started looking for him gem but couldn't find it, he searched everywhere and when he got to his wife's room he didn't find it witch surprised the wife.

When he finally found it in the servant's belongings he tied him to a tree in the city's square and started hitting him with a whip. The surprizing part is that the servant didn't feel weak, in fact he felt stronger that he could even untie the ropes. And after this, Masters began hitting there servants to see which are weak and which are strong.

These were the beginning of the Malitor, Pearl, and Hanimins Levels.

With time they discovered that not all women have that kind of beauty. Some had physical beauty, some had mind beauty, some even didn't have beauty but tricks to help them get what they want, and there are the creative minds.

And so did men.

But two sections were the strongest, ones that have all the others' powers and more, and the other had all powers imagined but they could be controlled by someone else.

Silvers and Servers

They called the first that way because back in the days silver was holy to them. And the second because they can be controlled by anyone.

Oh, also because they both can control things easier by smoke coming out of there palms.

I am a Server, but that doesn't mean I have to obedient, in fact I intend to do the opposite.

I want to live free
===================
Hi guys

Hope you liked the chapter

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Plz😢 .......for me 😊