Chapter 2

Logan P.O.V

As I parked outside of Sarah's house, I thought about how I'm going to get to see little Bellarina for the first time in 2 years, since Daniel passed away.

Walking towards their home I felt a light knock on my chest. Looking down, I catch a glimpse of a beautiful face I somewhat recognise. I frown at the woman as she mumbles an apology and walks on, not looking up once. I watch the sway of her hips as she walks away.

I straighten up my work shirt and tie and knock on the front door.

"Hi Sarah. Wheres little Bella?"

"Oh, Logan, you just missed her. She didn't take the news so well."

She huffed out.

"That was Bella?"

I question in shock as Sarah nods.

"Not so little huh?"

"No..."

I trail off. How shes grown. She no longer has that electric blue pixie cut or that boyish figure, or that gothic sense of fashion. Not that that was ever a bad thing. But now...now she has beautiful long chocolate hair, her figure curvy and her style casual and sexy, giving off the slightest feel of sophistication.

"I knew she wouldn't like it but I didn't think she would react like this."

She says softly, looking solemn. I don't like seeing her like this, we've been friends for as long as I can remember, just as me and Daniel were.

However, that doesn't mean that I agree with her marrying Will. Its not my place to say, but I don't like him. At all. There's something off about him.

"Well, shes grown up now Sarah, shes 18 and she's a different person compared to to years ago."

"I know, but, ugh I don't know! I'll try and discuss it with her tomorrow when its hopefully calmed down a bit."

I nod in agreement. She still sounds like the same sassy Bellarina everyone loves.

"Well, in that case I should go, I'll see you tomorrow evening for the party?"

"Of course, see you tomorrow Logan."

We share a swift hug as she explain that Wills already getting ready for bed.

And with that I make my way home, thinking of Daniel and the promise I made him.