~Chapter 18~ The Real face

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

Early Update.. Wohoo...

*INLINE COMMENTS ARE MUCH NEEDED*

Big chapter needs big comments

******

I sat down in my car, still holding the packet in my hand. I was in the parking of our flat sitting from past half an hour and thinking all this while Tia was mentally unstable? How did Manik never find out?

How can be this possible even? How can one stay with a mentally unstable person?

But wait... when did she start taking these pills? I don't know. I just know that, this is a big clue.

I immediately dialled Manik's number and in just first ring he picked it up.

"Hey..." he spoke enthusiastically.

"Manik... I need to tell you something, but not like this. I need to see you right now..." I said in almost worried tone, biting my lips hard all the time.

"Okay... anything serious? We can meet at lunch?" He spoke, I could feel him walking already.

I glanced at the watch to see what time it was. It was just 11:30 in the morning, lunch time will be at 1. Can't wait this much long. Manik needs to know this ASAP.

"Manik, not that late. Come at flat, I am waiting. Fast." I said hurriedly and put down the phone. I could already feel the sweat on my face. I wiped it off hurriedly and ran straight to our flat.

I kept pacing around in the living room until Manik walked in with a worried face.

"Nandini what happened? Aisa kya ho gaya jo you called me so fast?" He held my face and wiped the sweat.

"And why are you so sweaty? AC is not working or what?" He spoke and looked for the AC remote.

I shook my head and held his hand, his eyes darted at me, while I already had tears forming in my eyes.

"You need to believe me whatever I say." I said.

He switched on the AC, which I completely forgot to start.

"I am listening." He said maintaining the calm.

I gulped " I went to your house today." I said while he frowned.

"Again? Why?" He asked with a complete disbelief.

"Your Mom called." I said biting my lip.

"Mom, why? Tell me clearly Nandini... what are you trying to say?" He asked me.

"Your Mom seriously wants your happiness and she is somehow helping us." I said letting him know the truth.

He couldn't keep one face, once there was happiness then confusion and then frown washed over his face.

I grabbed the pill packet from table and showed it to him.

He took the packet and watched it two times flipping it back and forth.

"What is this?" He asked showing the packet to me.

"Your Mom.. found this pills in Tia's room from under the bed." I said while he kept glancing at the pills.

"So?" He asked suddenly.