~Chapter 10~ It Seems Right

*NO PROOF READING PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*JUST A NOTE... I LOVE INLINE COMMENTS A LOT*

Nandini's POV

Where I am? What I am doing? Why I am doing? Nothing was making sense. Few days back, I shared my horrible past to the person I dared to trust. And what he did? He chose not to be with me. And why would he be with you Nandini? he has everything. A caring family, a hot & beautiful wife, money. Then why would he stay with you?

I can't believe myself a bit. Firstly, I thought that it's just an attraction. He was my long lost crush, so I am just attracted towards him. but it turned out be something special, something that I have never felt. People call this feeling as Love. And Nandini Murthy is hopelessly in love with a married man.

I palmed my face to hide my worries. It was Sunday and I was sitting on the dining table from past 2 hours thinking about my life, which is a complete mess right now. why? I tell you why.

I am in love with a married man. That man is jerk that he left me. He still wants to be with his evil wife. I again broke my heart in love. My family doesn't know about it. I can't share it with anyone.

I leaned back on the chair and closed my eyes. It's a mess and this mess I need to cleat it out. I was still thinking how to handle this situation, while I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller id and guess what?

Manik calling

I was in no mood to talk to him right now. now what? I am in no mood to talk to him anytime. He just doesn't deserve to be. A selfish, coward man.

Manik calling

Again....? Why like what is so important that you are calling me after almost five days? In anger I cut the call. and put the phone down with a thump. Thank god my Mom is not at home, or else she would have created a story out of all this.

Manik calling

It again rang. He isn't going to give up I guess. But I have too. I can't let him hurt me again. I switched my phone on silent and put it aside. Let it ring. I am not talking to you Manik ever again.

I sat there with a complete silence around, no ringing of call, no talking nothing, there was only one voice I could hear and that was my heart beats. It was beating on its full speed. I don't know why? I closed my eyes and my eyes lay down on the phone again. I closed my eyes and picked up my phone.

Manik

Missed calls (10)

Unread Message from Manik

Nandini... How are you? I am so sorry for that day. But I want to tell you something. Can we meet? Please... Please...

Why? why are you even sorry now? and what do you want to talk now? that you couldn't control yourself around your bitchy wife? Or she had asked for more money? Or you are just sorry because so many happened with me in past?

I can't come in front of you Manik and I wish that I never come across you. Because you don't deserve my forgiveness. You hurted me more than Dev.

A tear escaped from my eye and I throw my phone on the nearest couch and started doing my work.

------

It was Monday, and I reached office on my regular time. From yesterday Manik had called me so many times and irritated me with his texts. But I didn't give in. he said and begged me to meet. But I am not meeting him.