11

This becomes something of a routine: Chanyeol nags Baekhyun about his current choice of ripped jeans just in case he'll start to listen. Baekhyun refuses. Repeat. Chanyeol won't admit it out loud, but he asks mostly just to hear Baekhyun reply. Most of the time, Baekhyun's answer either makes him laugh or tingle with embarrassment. Chanyeol supposes he's a masochist.

"Baekhyun-"

Baekhyun swivels around. "It's that time of day again, isn't it."

Chanyeol refuses to back down. "Have you ever considered wearing holeless pants? I think it would fit the aesthetic of the restaurant more."

"What aesthetic?" Baekhyun raises an eyebrow. "Sehun's the one who helped decorate the place."

Chanyeol starts to argue back but he's cut off almost right away.

"You know, I'm starting to think you're obsessed with my choice in pants." Baekhyun narrows his eyes. "Why, does this distract you?" he asks. He strikes a dramatic pose, mimicking an idol singer with the way he bites his lip and catches his fingers in the rips in the fabric along his thigh. Baekhyun can't help the grin threatening to break his character.

It's meant to be funny. It is funny, so Chanyeol doesn't know why his throat is so dry. He squeaks instead and ducks out, muttering excuses.