Chapter 2

*Tony point of veiw*
That was strange....also who has a name like Blue? There was something off about her. "Hey, Jarvis? Project that photo,please." I take off my sunglasses so Jarvis download the photo that I took.

Steve looks exasperated. "You took a photo, Tony? Have you no respect for privacy?" I shrug and kiss him on the nose. He's so cute when he blushes. I turn back to the photo of Blue. She is, by anyone's standereds, beautiful. But in a strange,sad way, like how a fire is beautiful even though it destroys everything in its path.

Her skin is as dark as chestnut wood and her hair is, not suprisingly, blue. Her eyes are the kind that make you want to stare into them forever but also look away at the same time. Unnerving.

"Jarvis can you get her records?" "Right away sir." The posh voice says from the speakers. Soon I'm scrolling through her info.
Name:Blue
Age:16
Date of birth:September 25.
No last name, no parents names, nothing. Steve leans over and starts looking with me. "That's weird." He comments. "I know. Hey J? Where did you get this file?" "The foster system sir."
Steve inhales sharply and I wince. "That explains some things. Can you get anything else?" "No sir it is blocked." That doesn't make sense. Nothing blocks my tech.

"By who?" Steve looks counfused as well, but he is confused by all tech so I'm not sure if that counts. Jarvis sounds worried, if an AI can sound worried. "Sir I think you better see for yourself."

A glowing logo illuminates the car. Steve gasped and so do I, because the reason we can't find out about this girl, someone that I will soon learn will change my life forever, is right there in front of me. Or their logo to be more pricise.

Because there, in all its glowing and evil glory, is the symbol for Hydra.

~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter because it's the middle of the night and I'm tired. Blue is awesome and it's about to get sad. Will update soon. BYEEEEE!!! 😚-Dice⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅(not my name o just like those EMOJIS bye)