the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

"The result have come in" he said as he opened them. Everyone waited anxiously "jr's father is....kai" he said. Kai hugged me and kissed jr. "mr. park your last name will be taken out of kai jrs birth certificate and replaced with his father's. You will not have contact with jr unless the family says otherwise. End of the case" he said before leaving. My mom walked up to me with my father. " so this is where you have been for the past few months. We thought we lost you" she said. I grabbed kai's hand "as long as you accept kai, you will never lose me" i told them. My father walked up to kai "you know i don't like you but my daughter's happiness is greater than any hate for you" he said. He extended his hand, kais took it "welcome to the family" he said. Kai smiled. "Jr this is your other nana and grandpa" i said. Jr tilted his head "hey sweety we use to see you so much back then" my mom said. "And you will be seeing us more" my dad said. He extended his hands to them and they hugged him. I turned to chanyeol who was standing alone. I looked at kai and nodded. I walked up to chanyeol "hey bud" i said punching his shoulder. He smiled "i may not have gotten the girl but i'm not mad" he said. "Cheer up, we will still be friends but how about this i won't take jr away." i said "really?" he asked i nodded "how bout you become his godfather" i said he smiled and nodded. I reached for his cheek with my hand and kissed it. "Thanks for helping me for so long, you deserve better" i said. He smiled and i walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later

"Can i come in?" i heard at the door "yes" i said back. "Oh my god" chanyeol said. I turned and laughed "i'm i pretty?" i asked h nodded. "I've never seen such a beautiful bride" he told me. I smiled. "This is l.e, they cute girl i asked for her number" he said. "From 3 years ago?" i yelled he nodded "oh my god.... It's so good to meet you" i said. She smiled "nice to meet you and you look beautiful if i may say" he told me "thanks" i told her. "You better not fuck her over or else you will be the one in the hospital" i told her. "You'll be my nurse right?" he asked. I punched him making his girlfriend laugh. "Im almost done with nursing classes, good thing everyone there loves jr" i said. A knock came from the door and my da walked in "you look like a queen" he said. I smiled "ready?" he asked."well we better go sit. Goodluck" chanyeol said as his girlfriend waved. We walked inside and i saw kai tearing up his groomsmen hugged him. I got there and he couldn't stop smiling. As the ceremony came to an end kai seemed geared. "I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said. Kai kissed me and picked me up. "Yes!!" he yelled. I laughed. He put me down. "The girl of my dreams is finally mine" he said before kissing me again. Jr ran to us and threw rice up in the air. "Happy ever after?" he asked. "Yes jr" kai said kissing his head.