Chapter one

The zip of the big bag slides close with the most natural sound. That time of the year again. The go-away.

Lisa and Taylor: two amazing sisters that's closer than two best friends would be.

Lisa is the oldest. Her hair is brown with blond highlights at the end of her loose hair that roles off her shoulders like a waterfall.

Taylor is the youngest. She has the hair from her father. Black long hair that fells straight down her back.

It's hard to believe these two are sister. If you'd take a wild guess, you'd think they're close friends but with the results you would be surprised.

Lisa help Taylor put on lip gloss both giggling like two naughty girls, made up for this amazing trip ahead of them.

"Are you girls ready yet?" Linda asked walking through the door. Blonde long curled hair. Lisa had a mixture of hair from both her mother and father.

"Almost." Lisa replied and give Linda a wink that came walking them.

"Wow, great job Lisa." Linda smiled and place her hand in Taylor's that gave her an odd look.

"Are you gonna be comfortable with dad?" Taylor asked curiously raising for interest. She's the curious one there. Lisa is just the one that likes pissing peoplemoff with her amazing sarcastic skills.

"Duhhh. They're divorced. Give me a couple that's not comfortable being divorced." Lisa gave her sarcastic response as Linda just laugh shaking her head.

"Of course. There's nothing awkward between me and you dad. Of course we'll be comfortable." Linda replied and run her fingers through her hair.

"Wouldn't surprise me if dad and Wayne role each other along the way." Taylor giggled and turn to the mirror for Lisa to put the clip in her hair pulling her hair up at the side of her ear.

"Why's that?" Linda asked and gave a smile.

"Well, who doesn't know dad?" Lisa asked doing the final touch-up on Taylor's hair. "Done."

They both give Linda a smile as she gave them a little applause.

Tom carry Cynthia's bag to his vehicle. He put it in the bag and give her an odd look when she stood there with more luggage.

"Cynthia, this jet can only take a certain number." Tom said. He was wearing a short to his knee and a normal t-shirt with comfortable shoes.

"Then I'm not going." Cynthia said pretending to turn around realizing he doesn't mind it at all. Her hair was short and red. She's sort of a hippy but really full of herself. "Fine. I'll exchange this with my amazing shoes. Give me bag."

Tom role his eyes to do as she told him. It's not like he has any choice.

"You seriously need packing lessons." He muttered getting her bag.

"What did you say?" She asked like a real spoiled brad.

"Nothing." He lied and give her her bag.

"You said somehing." She said angrily.

"I said I can't wait for this trip." He lied wanting to get things to next level which she's making it impossible for him.