Chapter three

There's smoke everywhere in the air. Well, more like in the middle of nowhere.

Tom climb out of the jet and start looking around. They've fallen and the jet is trashed.

Tom stood up with the help of a tree beside him. He look around as his head was turning and everything was unclear.

"Lisa. Taylor." He tried to call.

There was no answer.

It was total quietness.

He froze and look at Cynthia that laid there dead with her neck broken and possibly totally twisted. He grab his mouth feeling sick as he look at Lisa that came crawling to him.

"Daddy." Lisa started crying in devastation.

Tom go to her and help her up.

"Lisa, where's Taylor?" Tom asked getting really dizzy.

"I don't know." Lisa replied nervously.

Tom fell to the ground same as Lisa. Everything went dark around him which meant, he passed out.

It's dark and there's danger everywhere. Tom woke up feeling really cold. He look at Lisa that looked around searching for the rest. He stood up and got himself straight feeling a bit better now.

But they're still lost.

He doesn't know where Taylor, Wayne or Linda is.

"I found Wayne." Taylor said running to the with Wayne.

They look at Tom that looked at them confused for a moment.

"Where's your mother?" Tom asked the girls that gave him a worried look.

Lisa step forward pleading her fingers.

"Sorry dad." Lisa started. Tom got a really bad feeling at that moment. One he haven't experienced before. "We couldn't find her."

"We can look for her." Tom said stepping forward but the girls shook their head.

"Daddy, we looked everywhere." Taylor responded and started crying. "She was so nervous on flying but looked out to this break with us."

"She must be really cold where she is now." Lisa cried.

"Okay we gotta get heat. I'll try make us some fire." Wayne said and got ready to start everything.