Chapter eleven

"She got a bleeding inside her stomach caused by the way she fell out of the jet." The doctor told Tom.

Taylor and Lisa sat on the chairs at the back waiting for news while Tom stood there devastated.

"Is she alright?" He asked her. The doctor got quiet for a while looking down then back at her.

"I'm sorry." Doctor replied pleading his fingers wishing he had better news. "She's gonna be here for a long while until we got her a donator."

"Just as long as she's alright." Tom said feeling a bit relieved now that he knows that Linda has a chance. "Is there anything I can do for her?"

"Find her a blood donator, be positive and support her." The doctor replied nonchalantly about to walk away.

"What blood group?" Tom asked getting the doctor's attention.

"Positive A."

"I'm a O!" Tom stopped him and gave a smile. "I want to donate to her."

All that's interrupting the silence is the machines that was keeping her alive.

Her eyes is shut like a real sleeping beauty.

"She's beautiful, ain't she?" Tom smiled looking at her.

"Indeed." The female doctor replied friendly and walk out.

He rest his hand on her cheek playing with a part of his hand in he hair.

"Linda. Sweet Linda. My Linda." He whispered a sweet song he made up like he would have done in the olden days when he and Linda was still fully committed to one another. "Linda my love. My days would be lonely without you. Linda my dear open your eyes. See that I'm calling your name. Oh Linda. My Linda. Don't be so hard on me. Linda, my love, I love you..."

He look down at his lap not noticing that she just woke up.

"Tommy my dear, I do too."

He look at her terrified. He gave a smile and pkace his head on ger chest.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered being grateful that she woke up.

"Never." She whisper.

He look at her and rest his lips on hers.