5|| What is a Mall

|Lilja's POV|

When waking up, back when in my cell, it was never pleasant. My back would ache with the uncomfortable position, anything chained would burned as the chains themselves would burn into my place skin, and my head would always hurt from the hard ground. Now gradually overtime did I get accustomed to those side effects from sleeping in the cell, not that I wasn't completely used to r but was near there.

Now to wake up with none of those side effects, to actually feel the opposite was something that scared me yet intrigued me.

Opening my purple and blue eyes I sat up in bed, feeling pieces of my white hair falling over my shoulder as my long white ears falling down along with my white hair. My mind was delirious when finding myself on the bed instead of the ground, with the blanket over me as well. When-when did I get up here? Didn't I fall asleep on the ground? My mind was too sleepy to honk up for some reading or excuse so instead I planned on finding Pidge or Shiro, hopefully one of them having the answer I require.

Getting out of bed my bare feet touch the cold floor, something I'm completely used to at this point. The door had slid open the closed once I was out of the room and in the hall, my long white ears raising into the air listening for the voice of Pidge or Shiro anywhere.

"-id." Only the end of a word could I hear from Pidge, at a fairly lengthy distance as well.

Turning to the left I started walking closer towards Pidge's voice. My tail dragging along the floor, too lazy to lift it off the ground. My hands stuffed inside the pockets of the jacket with my ears drooped being hidden along with my long white hair, that also was close to being dragged along on the ground.

Turning a few more halls and corners I stood in front of a fairly large metal door. When close enough the door slid up on its own, it was quite startling for me as that was all new to me. Everything is new to me if I'm being honest with myself.

Walking in with slow silent steps the room was the largest I've ever seen. There were two other entrances/exits, both being positioned at different corners on the other side. In the centre was the giant robotic lion, having black shield type thing on its back with the colors manly consisting of green and white with black here and there.

Deadhead was Pidge and Hunk, both at a small table talking amongst themselves with the conversation meaning to be quite but to me it was as if their voices were normal.

"Think she can handle a weapon?" Hunk had asked, moving to lean against the table with his head turned towards the lion and away from me. "I mean, the wolf is totally awesome but if we're going to teach her how to defend herself then she's got to at least learn how to use a weapon."

"Then ask her when you see her," answer Pidge, eyes glued to the screen as the light reflected off the glasses - as that's the name Pidge told me it was called - with finger typing away at the keyboard.

"But what happens if she starts to panic? I mean, we don't even know what happened in her life time to figure out the triggers."

"In time you'll learn," I said as both had turned their heads over to me as I continued walking towards them.

Pidge was the first to smile with Hunk following along soon after. "Did you sleep well?" Hunk asked with a smile coming after his question.

"Fine," I smiled as well, "thank you for asking. But can I ask a question?"

"Go ahead." Good, I told myself.

"Did any of you, umm, did any of you place me on the bed? Unless I feel asleep on the floor then woke and went into the bed without remembering it?" It didn't sound much like me, then again there are plenty of things that don't sound like me such as talking.