22|| "Till the Blood Dries in Your Eyes"

By time I had reached the level below where Lotor and his generals were the alarms had been set off. My best guess would be that the Paladins would be two thirds of the way to their Lions as the Alteans would be close to approaching the Castle. All that's really needed of me is to distract, with that the Castle get can get out of here along with the Lions and giving them a chance to attack if they wish to.

Skidding to a stop I stood still as at the other end of the corridor was Lotor and his generals. They stared at me and I stared at them, tension was building up as neither one of us said it did anything.

Finally Lotor spoke. "I should have thought you'd be the reason behind this all."

"I can handle her," Ezor said as she disappeared.

My ears rose and twitched hearing the soft steps of feet hitting ground getting closer to me. When she stood right behind my I used my tail to wrap around her wait, pulled her toward me, twisted around wrapping my hands around her throats as she reappeared. Ezor gripped my arm as my hold on her tightened to the point where all she did was open her mouth gasping for air.

The air moved as something was rushing towards me. Twisting around I threw Ezor against Narti knocking both aliens to the ground. A snarl came out of my mouth as Lotor, Zethrid, and Acxa stood still watching me.

"Dispose of her," Lotor commanded.

"Yes sir." Both ladies said at once as Lotor walked past them and seemed to be going to another door but I wasn't having it.

Running towards the left my fluffy white tail wrapped around Lotor's leg and pulled one making him fall to the ground. Snapping my head to the right Zethrid ran towards me as Acax pulled out a sword ready to strike at me.

Grabbing the flying fist of Zethrid I twisted the fist with ease making her whole body twist and fall to the ground. Acax threw the sword to her other hand slicing it to aim for my stomach but missed when I flipped over her. Wasting no time I pivoted around one foot whilst the other was in the air to kick the sword out of Acax's hand. From there I punched for the face which she blocked but that's what I wanted. The second punch was secretly delivered to her side then a kick to that hit right behind her knee making the alien fall to both her knees.

The air shifted as I could feel a tail being swung to be under my legs as my ears could hear breathing to my right. Placing both hands on top of Acax's head I jumped over her as the tail of Narti's was brought around and as Ezor's punch was delivered to nothing more than thin air. Whilst jumping over Acax I brought her head down forcing the alien to arch backwards and hit the back of her head hard against the metal floor.

Standing up Zethrid, Ezor, and Narti stood in front of me blocking the entire of the other hall that leads to the elevator, Lotor no where to be found.

"You really want to do this?" I asked them. "You've seen what I can do. Do you really want to face me?" The three ladies faced each other before looking back at me with determination in their eyes. "Alright then."

Zethrid was the first to attack as she threw a fist to my right then onto my left, both being dodged. When she went to punch me once more I rushed at her wrapping both arms around her neck and threw my legs forward wanting to kick Narti in the gut only for her to block it, that was fine by me as I went in a full circle around Zethrid's arm to dig my toes behind Ezor's shoulders throwing her forward and ramming the alien female into Narti knocking them both down.

Jumping off of Zethrid I felt the purple marks start to appear once more as my hands and arms started to glow purple along with the marks. A growl rippled through my throat as I let one punch after another hit Zethrid in various important parts of her body. The strong female alien could do nothing but makes pained noises with each hit she took. By the end her eyes were at daze as I used a roundhouse kick to knock her out.