Episode 26

S: mein daksh ko choron ga nahi (he said in his angry tone)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

R: bhaiyaa, daksh bhaiyaa ne kya kiya?

S: ushi ke waja se anika.. (he was cut by his phone. His phone was ringing. He took to see that it was from an unknown number. He answered it.) Hello, Shivaay Singh Oberoi. (the next thing he heard from the other end shocked him to the core. He wanted to scream so bad, cry so bad and hug anika.. so so so badly) Anikaa.. (the name softly left his lips)

(after some seconds Khanaa came in)

K: sir

(shivaay looked up to find a worried khanaa. Shivaay very well knew what Khanaa was about to say, but he didn't want to believe what he just heard on the phone. He wanted to believe khanaa at that moment)

K: sir bahir koi sack rak kar chale gaya hai. Humne use utha ne ke koshish ke toh us sack ka weight asa hai jase kisi insaan ka hu, so please app dekh lejiye ke woh kya hai (khanaa sounded worried)

 Humne use utha ne ke koshish ke toh us sack ka weight asa hai jase kisi insaan ka hu, so please app dekh lejiye ke woh kya hai (khanaa sounded worried)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(This is what a sack is)

(shivaay couldn't believe what he heard. He knew it was her. Without wasting another second, shivaay stormed out of the house followed by OmRu. All the three reached near the sack. Shivaay was moving towards the sack when Om stopped him.)

O: shivaay dehan se, we don't know usmein kya hai

(ignoring Om, shivaay continued to move forward)

R: bhaiyaa, Om theek keh raha hai. Khanaa.. khanaa karta haina app please peeche ajao

(shivaay still ignored and continued moving. He reached near the sack and sat down. He tried opening the knot at the top but failed because it was too tight. He ordered khanaa to get a knife. He got it in seconds and shivaay started cutting the knot. It was still hard for him to do that. So he tried it to cut from other side. As he made the cut, blood started oozing from inside the sack.)

O: shivaay khoon,

(all the three looked at each other. Shivaay continued to make the cut wide. And the next thing the three saw was shocking. All of them had their eyes opened wide. It was unbelievable.)

S: ANIKAAAA! (shivaay screamed looking at anika laying infront of his eyes lifeless. He cupped her face in his hands) anikaa, anikaa uthu, anikaa (but there was no reply from anika. She was unconscious. By now, OmRu had also moved forward, helping shivaay bring anika conscious.)

O: anikaa, anikaa

R: anika didi, uthu, anika didi (almost crying) Om, yeh anika didi ko kya hugaya hai

O: khanaa pani lao

(khanaa without wasting any time got water for them. By throwing some water, shivaay tried bringing anika back and he succeeded in doing that.)

S: anika, uthu anika

A: ahhh (anika was wincing in pain)

S: anika, anika tum theek huna. Uthu, uthu (with the help of OmRu, shivaay made anika stand. Anika was not able to see properly but she somehow managed.)

O: anika, are you fine?

A: haan (anika was trying to open her eyes fully but because of so much sunlight she failed to do so and her head was also spinning.)

(as they started moving towards the home. Media came in. They were surrounded with media, so much of media. They had different questions coming on from each angle.)

S: what the hell? App sab logon ko kisne bulaya hai

Media1: sir, app yeh bataye ke appki wedding planner ase halat mein apke ghar ke bahir kya kar rahin hain

O: please, no questions, hume jane dejiye, please (they tried to move the media people but it was a fail.)

Media2: sir hume pata chal hai ke apke dost, Daksh aur appki wedding planner ka najayaz rishta hai?

Media3: kya yeh sach hai Mr. Oberoi?

(all of them looked at eachother and then at anika. Anika was stunned. The type of questions they were asking were out of anika's mind. She would have never imagined that she would have to go through all this also. She had tears flowing out of her swollen eyes.)

R: please, excuse me. Khanaa 

Thank you for the love you guys are giving. Thank you so much. Loving the comments and loving the people who vote. Hope you guys are enjoying the plot.
Stay safe! xoxo

When hate turns into love! (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें