Episode 25

(It had been 2 days since shivaay had gone to Goa and anika had gone for the dinner. Shivaay was retuning today but anika, anika hadn't returned to OM for work since she had gone out with Daksh. Everyone in OM was worried for Anika as they had no news about her and neither was she attending her phone.)

(It was 11 in the morning when shivaay returned home and was busy in his home while entering OM. He looked up from his phone to find everyone present in the living room and had worried faces. He kept his phone in his pocket and moved towards where everyone was sitting. But no one had noticed shivaay's return because everyone was worried.)

S: kya hua hai? (everyone looked towards shivaay) sab theek haina? App sab loog itne pareshaan kyun lag rahein hain?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

S: kya hua hai? (everyone looked towards shivaay) sab theek haina? App sab loog itne pareshaan kyun lag rahein hain?

(Dadi walked towards shivaay)

D: shivaay tu agaya? (she hugged him then) shukar hai raab ka ke tu agaya, shukar hai (and she started crying a bit)

S: (he knew something was really wrong because his dadi had never called him out as shivaay, it was always billu. He cupped her face) dadi kya hua hai? App roh kyun rahin hain? Aur app sab loog itne pareshaan kyun hain? Batye bhi

D: shivaay.. anikaa..

(that was enough for shivaay to understand. shivaay who had his hands on dadi's face slowly started moving down. Because he understood that whatever had happened in his presence was related to anika. OmRu who were watching that looked at each other all worried.)

S: dadi.. anika? Kya hua hai anika ko? Sab theek haina? Anika.. anika theek toh hai? (he said this with worried expressions.)

(no one answered him, they only looked at him with worried expressions. That was enough for him. No one was answering and that was irritating him.)

S: koi mujhe bataye ga, ke hua kya hai anika ko? Sab chup kar ke kyun khare hain? (he shouted at the top of his lungs, stating that he could cry any moment if no one spoke now.)

(Om went forward towards shivaay)

O: shivaay..

O: shivaay

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
When hate turns into love! (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें