Episode 57

It had been 2 weeks since Shivika's return from Goa. 2 days later, Gauri and Om had also returned saying they could not stay there knowing that something was wrong. Shivaay was standing near the pool area leaning on the nearest pillar, thinking about everything that has been happening since they had returned. It was 11:30 pm and Anika was in the washroom changing. He still remembers Anika's condition after she woke up at 6 in the morning all shivering that day. 

Flashback -1

"NAHIII" Anika screamed waking up Shivaay. 

"Anika, Anika kya hua?" Shivaay asked 

"Shivaay" Anika said her voice breaking and she was sweating. 

"Haan Anika kya hua? Mein yahin hun batao" Shivaay said. 

"Shi.. Shivaay" she spoke with tears flowing out.

"Yeh lo pani piyyo, don't worry mein yahin hun" Shivaay said giving the glass to Anika. She drank the water slowly and relaxed a bit. 

"Kya hua Anika? Koi bura sapna dekha tumne kya?" Shivaay asked sitting in front of her. Anika looked at Shivaay with moist eyes. 

"Bolo na Anika? Kya hua?" Shivaay voiced out his concern. 

"Da.. Daksh" Anika said with trembling voice. 

"Daksh?" Shivaay asked in confusion. Anika nodded her head in a yes. 

"Goa mein jo bhi hua tha woh sab Daksh ne Kiya tha?" Shivaay asked Anika, she nodded her head in a yes again, tears flowing out. 

"If you're okay, toh tum mujhe bata sakti hu ke kal raat ko hua kya tha?" Shivaay asked while placing his right hand on her cheeks. 

"Mein so rahi thi aur achanak se buhaat ajeeb se awaz ayi, likin mujhe laga ke app kuch kaam kar rahe hunge aur mein phir sogayi. Likin phir..." she started.

Flashback -2

"Anika" someone called her out in a sweet tone. Due to the medicines, it took time for Anika to gain a bit conscious. 

"Anika" the person called her out again by shaking her this time which made her open her eyes but only a little. 

"Shivaay" Anika said in a low voice.

"Anika" the person shook her again and this time Anika had her eyes fully open. Anika got scared as it took her some minutes to realise who it was as the person had his nose and mouth covered. 

"Ko.. kon" Anika asked getting up from the bed.

"Tum mujhe itni jaldi bhool gayi?" the person asked her, as he moved close to her. 

"Kon hu tum" she asked again moving a bit back. 

"Mein, mein tumhara lover hun" he said as he removed the cloth that covered his nose and mouth. 

"Daksh" Anika exclaimed in shock. 

"Yes, yesss. The 'D' is back!" he clapped his hands in excitement. 

"Finally, finally kitne dhondne ke baad tum mujhe milli hu and I'm so happy that you remember me" he said giving his best smile. 

"Tu.. tum yahaan?" Anika asked in shock. 

"Tum janhaan, mein wahaan" He said coming more closer. He held her hand and kissed the top of her palm. 

"Choro... choro mujhe" Anika said trying to free her hand. 

When hate turns into love! (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें