What is happening?

There was a strange atmosphere inside the dorm of bts, the boys were sitting together but you can feel that there is something off.

First of the fact that they were in their dorm when it is only 11 in the morning and not practicing or working on their new album is alarming because today isn't an off day for them.

Not only that but what makes this more worrying is that they were already out working when they each got called to stop whatever they were working on and to wait for the company car to come and take them home.

That's what brings us here to the fact that there are six members looking at each other not knowing what is happening, finally Jungkook broke the silence and asked.

" Well, what is going on? Does anyone know why they brought us here? "

Tae looked at the rest before saying

"Well I have no idea but I can't shake off this bad feeling I'm having and why didn't Jimin came back with us? "

As if their questions were heard Namjoon phone rang, he looked at the caller before getting a bad feeling also.

"Hello Namjoon, are all of you at the dorm now? Did the car got the six of you? "

Namjoon answered their manager

" Yes manager nim, the six of us are home but we don't know where is Jimin, do you know? "

A sigh was heard " He is on his way to you, but namjoon something happened, something bad and Jimin well... he will need all of you, I can't tell you everything because I don't know the whole thing only he knows and he wasn't in a state to talk. "

Everyone looked at their leader as all of the colour left his face, and he looked like he is about to murder someone.

But they can't ask anything till the call finishes and by now all of them knew that something bad happened and it seems to be related to their missing member.

As their leader finished his call questions were being asked left and right.

" What is happening..."

" What did manager....."

" Why are we home..."

" Where is Jimin..."

" Tell us what is wrong..."

Namjoon raised his hand to stop them and they all stopped, he, took a deep breath before looking at all of them.

" I don't know what to tell you, I can't even believe it and I still don't know what happened exactly... just listen to me and don't interrupt me "

As Namjoon talked there was silence and the only sounds you could hear were from Jin, Hobi and Tae, the others had tears in their eyes but didn't cry.

" So till now we don't know the whole thing and the only one to know is Jimin but he isn't saying anything, it is now our responsibility to help him and to be there for him. Just be careful with him "

before anyone could say anything the front door opened and they all stood to meet Jimin but what they saw froze them and no one could have prepared them for what they saw.

Suddenly as if everything became in slow motion Jimin collapsed but before he could hit the floor Yoongi held him and hugged him tight, with that a very high cry were heard, a cry full of pain and anguish.

The rest of the band ran to the duo and all of them formed a big pile making sure that all of them touched a part of their youngest member.

None of them could understand how someone could do any harm to such a sweet, innocent and caring person like their baby Jimin.

And if they weren't protective of him before they knew that they will be more now.

" Cry baby cry we'll be here for you "

Jin says holding his hand and the other one smoothing jimin's hair gently .

" Everything is going to be alright, we will make sure of it " Hobi says holding Jimin's other hand, looking at the other as they all agree with his words .

" We promise you that we will be there for you jiminee " Yoongi says as he hugs him harder not wanting to let go of him.

" let's go now and make our baby rest "

Namjoon says but immediately he feels Jimin tense but he says

" Don't worry baby we will stay with you "

Without adding anything Tae carried Jimin gently and Jungkook walked besides them talking sweet nothing to him.

Hope that it is good and that you are enjoying it so far. I would love to read your comments on it.
Sorry for any mistakes and in my story jimin is the youngest
Love you all.
Lulu