I'm fine, aren't I?

Jimin P.O.V

It has been a few weeks since I was discharged from hospital, everyone are treating me like a delicate piece of glass.

I try my hardest to act as if I'm alright,  well I'm kind of fine, my injuries are healing nicely and while I try to make myself believe that no one would harm me because I'm home, I can't but remember that I was taken from home and even though they told me that my kidnappers were dead I can't help feeling scared.

I stopped sleeping in my room since the first panic attack I had when I entered my room after leaving the hospital.

Now I sleep with Taehyung hyung in his room and sometimes I sneak into his bed to feel more safe and secure and to my greatest pleasure he only let me cuddle him without saying anything about it.

I'm so lucky to have him with me, sometimes I regret moving from what was our room so I could feel more grown up.

No the only thing I want is him or any of my hyungs beside me.

Right now I'm on the couch wrapped up with my fluffy blanket as I try to sleep a bit because I'm feeling dizzy and drowsy from the painkillers.

I jump as I feel the couch dip besides me just to feel a big hand patting my cheek gently.

" Baby? Jimin? Are you feeling better now? You seem tired today "
Jin hyung asks me with worried eyes.

I answer him with my eyes half opened.
" Mmmm... I'm just a bit dizzy but I will be fine after a bit of sleep "

" Ok then, if you need anything or if you feel worse call me or any of the boys. "

With that he kisses my temple and leaves probably to the kitchen or his room, I'm really not sure.

My sleep is anything but restful, I keep having bad dreams even though it has been a while since I had a nightmare, the minute I open my eyes I notice a few things.

First the dorm is quite, which doesn't happen a lot.

Second I feel a strange tingling sensation in my fingers.

I get up from my place on the couch and start walking in the dorm, I smile a bit as I hear sounds coming from the kitchen and see that Yoongi's hyung studio has it's light on, that's explains why the dorm is quite.

I go to my room after deciding that I need some new clothes, taking a deep breath before opening the door, I take a good look around it seeing that it is just as I left it.

I walk inside it and go to my wardrobe and take some clothes before my eyes goes to the mirror on the wall and I see the bandages on my cheek.

I could have removed it a few days ago but I was so scared of wha I'm going to see that I refused to remove it.

But right now as I stand in front of the mirror I start removing it with shaking hands, I bite my lips as my hand goes to my mouth to stop the sounds of sobs from getting out.

The scar is as big and ugly as I remember it, it's still red and to my horror you can clearly see the stitches.

I start feeling more dizzy as more tears falls from my eyes, my heart beating so fast, and I can't control my body anymore.

I start panicking as I can't feel my body and that's when I collapse.

Jungkook P.O.V

I smile as I leave the kitchen after annoying Jin hyung for a bit, I go to see Jimin but I frown as I don't see him in his place on the couch.

Deciding to search for him, I start with Taehyung hyung room just to find it empty, then I see the light in his room on so I go there.

My eyes widen at what I'm seeing and rush towards Jimin as I see his body shaking before crashing down on the floor.

" Jimin! Jin hyung! Namjoon hyung! Yoongi hyung! Hoseok hyung! Taehyung hyung! Anyone please come quickly! There is something wrong with Jimin! "

I go to the floor to hold him but as I start to sigh in relief as I hear frantic footsteps Jimin body starts jerking and shaking so bad that I had to step back.

" Jungkook! What ha... Jimin! OMG! Namjoon call the doctor immediately! "

" What is happening Jin hyung?! "

" Jimin is having a seizure! "

My eyes return back to look at Jimin as his body keeps shaking and I hear sniffle coming from behind me.

Namjoon hyung is already on the phone with the doctor, finally after what seemed like years Jimin's body stopped shaking but his hands and legs kept twitching.

Yoongi hyung is the one to carry Jimin to Taehyung hyung room and puts him on the bed as gently as possible.

We all notice his bare face and the glaring scar on his cheek.

No one says anything as we all wait for the doctor to come and tell us what is happening exactly and why did Jimin had a seizure when he never experienced any before.

All this waiting is killing me and I can see how worried everyone is with this new development.

" Don't you think that Jimin may need to see someone with experience in this? I don't like it but maybe what he needs is a professional help. "

Hoseok hyung says with low voice as if isn't sure from what he is suggesting.

" Maybe Hoseok is right, maybe we aren't enough help, he went through a lot and look at him now, he just had a seizure and if Jungkook didn't find him he may have gotten more hurt "

" Namjoon,calm down. We aren't the one to decide this, Jimin is the one to make this decision, but I'm sure that we are doing our best and that we will help him overcome this "

" Yoongi hyung is right, chimchim is getting better, yes it is slow but he is getting better, he doesn't have daily nightmares like the first 10 days, and he doesn't flinch from every touch "

" And he let's us hug him! He is getting better but maybe we need to like change the dorm, this place holds bad memories for him "

" Maybe Jungkook is right, I think that Jimin needs new environment. But first let's wait and see what the doctor will say about his condition and what caused this "

We all shake our heads agreeing with Jin hyung words but a small voice interrupts the silence in the room.

" Hyungs? Please don't send me away please, I'm fine, I'm fine please don't send me away. I would die without you.
I'm fine, aren't I? "

Sooooo I wrote this, hope you like it!
Also you will find that I removed all the author notes from this story and the other ones so you will only read the story
Lots of love
Lulu