Mission protecting Jimin!

Namjoon P.O.V

Some time later we untangle ourselves from the group hug as Yoongi hyung carries Jimin bridal styles from the bathroom floor with ease even though he isn't the strongest of us which worries us more at how thin Jimin has become.

Till this moment I can't remove the image of Jimin on the floor crying and cutting himself, from the corner of my eyes I see Jin hyung bringing the first aid kit obviously to clean Jimin's cuts.

Before I could follow him and Hobi, Jungkook and Taehyung grab my arm, I look at them seeing tears in their eyes.

" What's wrong? Are you both feeling alright? "

" Is Jiminie going to be alright hyung? I'm really scared for him " Tae asks me.

" Don't worry Taehyung he is going to get better, we will make sure of that " I say as I pat his back.

" But we must do something! The fact that THAT MAN knows Jimin's number and had been texting him is bad enough " Jungkook says his shoulders shaking from anger.

" I have already talked with our manager regarding this and he promised me to see how did this happen an... "

I got interrupted by phone ringtone just to see our subject of talk is the one calling.

" Hello Namjoon, how is Jimin doing? Did a doctor saw him yet? "

" No manager nim he doesn't want to see any doctor, Jin hyung already took care of his injuries and he is getting better "

I answered him respectfully.

His next words shock me as I look at the other two with me but I decide to tell them all later.

Before we go to Jimin's room I excuse myself a bit.

After I finish my business I enter Jimin's room to see him tucked with his fluffy blanket, I smile at how adorable and vulnerable he looks.

I got to sit next to him and hold his hand rubbing it gently.

" Baby Jiminie, tomorrow you need to come with me, our manager wants to make sure that you are fine, then we are going to see a doctor to make sure that all of your wounds are healing. "

As I say this I feel him tense and immediately he sits up and look at me.

" There is no need for any of that! I'm fine Jin hyung already took care of me! I don't need any doctor! And just tell manager nim that I'm fine! "

He says with shaky voice, I see the others wanting to take his side but I shake my head no and send a glare at them saves for Jin and Yoongi hyungs as they look curiously at me.

" No Jimin you are going to do as I say, tomorrow you will only leave with me!  And I don't want to hear another word about it. And from now on you are forbidden to leave without one of us with you. "

I know that I'm being harsh on him but I have to do this.

Jimin snatches his hand from mine and starts shouting  " YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU! IF AND I REPEAT IF I'M TO GO I'M GOING ALONE I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO COME WITH ME "

I look at him with narrowed eyes before stopping anyone from going to him.

" Namjoon! That's enough, what are you doing? Leave Jimin alone "

Hobi says but I pay no attention to him just like I don't pay any mind to both of Jungkook and Tae's words.

" I think that we deserve an explanation from you Namjoon " Jin hyung says with frim voice.

" What do you know that we don't Namjoon? And are you hiding anything from us Jimin? " Yoongi hyung says as he crosses his arms.

" Well Jimin do you want to tell them or I should do the honour? " I say sarcastically.

My heart breaks as I see my baby crying and sobbing, but I need him to understand that what he is doing isn't the right thing.

Not wanting to cause him more pain I fetch his phone from my pocket and I don't miss his sharp intake of breath as he put the pieces together.

I give it to Jin hyung as the others gather around him to see what is going it.

I keep my eyes focused on them but my hand tighten on Jimin's small one not wanting a repeat of his escape.

I  hear his sobs mixed with angry growls from the boys.

" Why didn't you tell us about this Park Jimin " shit! Jin hyung using Jimin's full name means he is angrier than I expected him to be.

" I...I.didn't want him to hurt you! You don't deserve this! " Jimin says still crying.

Yoongi P.O.V

" You should have told us! We promised you that we will protect you. There is nothing that would change that. Don't you trust us Jimin "

I say feeling angry but more disappointed.

He lower his head in shame and cry more.

" I do trust you! But I couldn't just let him hurt any of you! I can't imagine life without you "

Before he can continue Tae, Jungkook and Hobi talk to him.

" Jimin you need to understand that we can protect you and ourselves! Don't repeat the same mistake twice! First you didn't tell us about him stalking you and now this! " Jungkook says with gritted teeth.

" Please Jimin we don't want you to get more hurt. You are our little brother and we are the only family you have, let us in. Let us love and care for you " Tae says with tears in his eyes.

" You asked us to save you, to be your heroes so please let us do as we see fit. Don't be stubborn "

finally Hobi says but Jimin in taking none of our words as he keep insisting that he can solve the problem himself.

" I'm going to fix this! STOP THIS! YOU ARE MY WORLD AND YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS BUT I'M ALREADY RUINED! I'M JUST AS HE SAID! I'M ONLY A DISGUSTING SLUT.... "

Before he could continue talking a very loud slap is heard and all of our eyes widen at the sence in front of us.

Jin hyung just slapped Jimin on his cheek.

" Stop this nonsense immediately! We have told you that we will protect you and I don't ever want to hear you refer to yourself with those words again. You are our little brother, my baby Jiminie and we won't let someone like that person take us from you or you from us. And that's final. And from now on as Namjoon said no going oyt without one of us, you need to be shown love again and I think that I'm talking about everyone here that we would show you family love, we are one family. Am I clear here? "

Jimin nods his head " I'm sorry hyungs, I didn't mean any of this, please forgive me and please don't leave me alone, I have no one but you"

" As Jin hyung said we will show you family love, and ohhh believe me it is going to be a very long ride "

I say as I chuckle and everyone smile knowing that finally Jimin got it.

" We are one family, and you happened to be the youngest so you have to bear with us being protective of you. "

with that said well all smiled and looked at our adorable and cute Jimin smiling shyly as he blushes and we knew that everything is going to be ok.

Sorry again for the late update, forgive me for any mistakes. Tell me what do you think.
Lots of love
Lulu