Save me from the nothing I become

Namjoon P.O.V

I can't help but think that things are getting worse and worse, with Jungkook outburst and Jimin's escape from reality.

I can't describe how much it hurts to see him this way, after finally finding him we brought him back home and changed his socked clothes before making sure that he is warmed up with many blankets.

Right now Jin hyung is making dinner with Hobi helping him.

Yoongi hyung is putting a cooling pad on Jimin to lower his temperature before it develops to a high fever.

I sigh as I see the guilty look on Jungkook face who's in Tae's arm as he calms him down.

This is just becoming more stressful for us and we still don't know what really happened to Jimin.

The only thing that I got from our manager that Jimin disappeared for a few hours and after searching for him, they found him in one of the abounded rooms at the dance studio in a terrible state.

I sigh again as I hear more whimpering and wincing sounds from Jimin.

" His temperature keeps raising Namjoon, we need it to stay normal. I don't think that he would be able to fight high fever in his condition. "

Yoongi hyung says as he continues to cool Jimin.

" I'm going to go and bring him some medicine, I think that we still have some "

But before I could move Jungkook says he would bring it.

A few minutes later Jungkook returns with the medicine and both of Jin hyung and Hobi come with food for everyone as it is obvious that we wouldn't leave Jimin's room.

We decided to eat before waking Jimin's up and feed him.

Yoongi P.O.V

As we eat you can hear no sound from any of us, each thinking about Jimin and what is going to happen.

One thing that I can't shake is the empty look in Jimin's eyes, it reflects pain, fear and something I can't pinpoint.

Before we could wake him up we see him thrashing on the bed and screaming we run to him to try and wake him up from his nightmare.

" please.please s..ss...stop..leave..leave me alone! I'm sorry...jimin is sorry..ju..just please...STOP!

with that he wakes up and look at us crying.

What he does next surprises us, he hugs himself mumbling about how sorry he is, about how all of this is his fult.

But what surprise us the most is when he starts talking about what happened to him in details.

And none of us could have stopped their tears from falling at how awful all of this is.

Jimin P.O.V

I don't know why but I wanted to tell my hyungs what happened, I'm afraid that they will be disgusted with me.

But I can't stop my mouth from talking as I hugged my knees more trying to find strength and comfort.

Flash back

As I was walking towards the dance studio I felt someone holding my waist and putting a cloth on my mouth filled with something, I struggle against the hold and tried not to breath whatever is on the cloth but I can't do it more as I feel the arm around me tightening and then it is all black around me.

I wake up to find myself on a chair with my hand tied behind me and a gag in my mouth, I look up to see a man smirking at me.