Everything is fine

Yoongi P.O.V

I refuse to leave Jimin side as the doctor starts working, Jimin is clearly nervous, he is holding my hand in his as the doctor keeps making sure that he is fine.

I keep telling him that he is being good, that he is a very brave boy because he let the doctor touch him.

After finishing I call the rest of the boys as the doctor starts talking.

" Well everything seems alright, the reason for Jimin ssi seizure is mental stress, of course it is expected with what happened to you, hopefully it won't happen again. Other than that you are a healthy boy "

We all sigh in relief after hearing the good news, I notice Jimin playing with his fingers and biting his lips before taking a deep breath and asking a question.

" Umm...doctor about my s...sc..scar, is it always going to look like this? I can't afford having it "

" Jimin! What are you saying? " Namjoon asks.

" Please Namjoon hyung I need to know! "

" Jimin ssi I won't lie to you, the wound on your face will remain like this, I know that it is hard but you need to live with it "

" But I can't look ugly! It isn't acceptable in this line of work "

" Jimin you aren't ugly! " Hoseok says.

" I'm! I wasn't beautiful before but now I'm down right ugly! "

" No Jimin! You are beautiful " Jungkook adds.

" Yes baby please don't say things like that "

" Chimchim this is an evidence that you are strong, that you survived something so cruel "

" But that is the main point! I don't want anything to remind me of all of this! I just want to forget " He looks at me with pleading eyes. " Please hyung help me forget, help me in becoming me again "

I look at the doctor " Doctor is there anyway to make it disappear? Or make it less shown? Maybe like plastic surgery? "

" Well the option is there but you need to know that the place of it is very critical, any wrong move it could coast you a lot Jimin ssi, there could be eye damage or even paralysis in that side of his face, in my opinion it is too risky "

I gulp hearing how dangerous the surgery could be and I can see that all of the other boys are like me.

The doctor leaves after prescribing some pills to Jimin and we all sit waiting for what Jimin will say.

" Jimin you can't risk it, it is too dangerous " Jungkook starts talking.

" Jungkook is right Jiminie " Hoseok agrees with Jungkook

" Jimin you don't need to do it, we love you the way you are and ARMY love you too " Namjoon pat Jimin hair.

" Please baby don't do it "

" Yeah Jimin I agree with Jin hyung "

" Chimchim we will help you forget, we will be there for you, just don't do something that dangerous "

" But..I don't know, would you help me? Would it really be fine? You know what hyungs. I trust you, I have always trusted you and I won't stop now. I'm going to be fine "

With that he smiles his beautiful smile and we all hug him promising that everything is going to be alright, and that he will be fine.

Sorry for the short chapter but I had to finish this story.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Lots of love to you
Lulu