Chapter 3: Edicte

Clan of Ifugaos clambers their progression from the ancient terraces underside to the muyong hereinabove. Doddering mumbaki spearheads their furtherance on these prodigious staircases. Thereafter, lurid portal of Biringan attends to the tribal delegates' reception. Harnessed rigidly in adjacent to their denuded torsos, they convey vessels of tenderings for ye 'Ang Itinakda'. The occultural doorway agapes and certifies the permissible visitors to centralise. They are meet for entry thence. The gentilic class of anthropoids would conflate in queue behind the procession of Biringanons that established their placements. Bipartisan august datus, Labuguen and her votaries declareth their emergence at the venew earliest. Isagani and his clandestine encroachment maintained imperceptible fortune by none of the theological faction. Mutya Luwalhati arriven in last post. Her frontage was in slight confrontation vanward but preserves beclasping her metacarpus with due edginess. Biringan's aggregate bydwellers are benow in plenum for the edict of Lakan Dumagat's nextly inheritor. Isagani retains the dearth of intention of ye proceedings. The ternary indeterminate successors emulate their accession. The Lakan emergeth at endsome as the amassed halimaws forbearingly awaited. This high ruler reprehends her chairmanship; whereon, the topmost platform is fore-facing and overlooks Biringan's incommensurable pupilages enoughly. Subaltern to nonentity, aloft she be left voiceless for fewer remainders. Her deliberations ere long followed. Nebbishes and the Brazenly bothe audits for piercing impulsion. The lakan's discourse primarily summarizes on her argumentation to whyever she devised the tripleton trials, of those fullcame foretime. Inkle lineally, the primogenial test was determinant of whom bequeaths befitted time via amending a certain plight. Tablets of theirn in sole replica wast manifested as such. She pressed on publicating aloud the niceties inscribed on its singular page for anybody's accessibility. Per engraved series was mentioned. Indeed, they were conscientiously besought by the two datus, apart from the aftermost inscription; their due haste and emulous nature contrived for disregard aside from the mutya. Lakan Dumagat circularizes the final instruction in the undermost list. In apparent, it renders for the participants to restrictively sitteth downright and dismiss the otherdom' dictates. Following, an engagement of the secondmost task. She elaborated on what bounds the race; nay apropos to accomplishing overtop the line in primary, but whereby one's journey is narrated. Sidewise their assumptions acknowledged, Biringanons prevalent habit begins anew - the crowd murmurs. Isagani is dissimilar in said social heritage and indeed factual constitute when minus the Agimat. Assizing of the chosen heir nears its mark. The Biringan collective and Isagani beshape in sheer eagerness. The third commission reaffirmed her adjudication; she reiterates and fosters the righteousness of her elective heir. Assessed plea of each kin divulged to their lakan the positive connotation of leadership according to her definition. Aught for continuance, Dumagat was of sudden imperative silence; a brief endogenous adjourning eft, she describeth to ye assembly of her reviewal.

"The one that uncloaked calmness and nay let pressure clout the right strokes. The one whose journey reveals esteemed narration on Integrity. The one who is versed of ones' own fragility and foibles; in recognition of what bourns art thou for disentangling wherefore the betterment of ones' own subjects. Hadst been your purveyor for cradle to grave at hair's breadth, Patience, Morality and Acceptance are ternate pillars that selfdom appraise comprises a great lakan. Admittingly, this ones' Modesty is adequate to be of detriment, I am sanguine to this successor's competence in overwhelming the forenamed adversity. Hence, my chosen heir is my daughter, Luwalhati." 

For duration of her eventuating paean, Lakan Dumagat implied distress to most discerning of oculi. Sullenness saturates the zephyr upon promulgation of the declared heir. None reckoned, one resounding gaiety of inception from centerline of the befuddled crowd. The priestess abandons post thereafter the benaming was revealed to the communal public. Of utter concurrence, Ifugao envoys native from disparate clans emerge and carrieth with theirself of singular offerings. The tribes' appearaunce declares courtesy medially the duplet factions for an interminable symbiosis and munificent relationship. Overlong Tapis fabric eclipses each Pasiking depository that they belay forth. Her supreme matrimoiety commends the donatives reposed upfront. Isagani retains his ignorance on the replenishments admitted innermost apiece. Of much to their chagrins, the datus unspoken for any bequest that partitioned middlemost; the befitting heir aligns frontispiece in deserved of the lakan's regard. Luwalhati kneeleth accumbent near the precedent ruler's acclivitous lapping. Declension from her throneship, the matrician cynosure costively intersects her daughterly Luwalhati on equidistant. Isagani appeals in typhlotic observance of the upcoming circumstance; the hagridden crowd ascertain his encirclement. He beworked to overcome them and depone firsthand of whatabouts wert to transpire next. Lakan Dumagat has authority overall of her girlet's facing. She openeth a mouthful; longitudinal, proboscis-liken tonguage becurled groundwards postliminary. The mutya withhold her eyne from foreknowledge; despite delay, she deemed to aerify them. Pusillanimous princess bids dominion over her own empathy. Be it contrasting to her feelingness, Luwalhati was palmsful; in propitious to an earning end and avoidless from something obscurant. Therefrom the tip of the lakan's gustatory wherewithal, a bantam flaxen birdling wast discharged. It cantillates a diminutive chirrup. Aforedescribed fowling altereth stillness by means of vaulting adown onto Luwalhati's behandling; all the while, saiden mutya was eyer on its slothful progression. Perplexity reared a headful at onset; betimes, she permitted the enigmatic avifauna with modicum of Aye and it elapses inmost her buccal orifice. It perseveres to bid further subjacent her trachea; following underway, her impeccant torso. Incoming lakan's kinesthesia hath sensitivity to precipitous urging of malaise. Whereto a dolorous paroxysm hap coterminously, most areawise be from her abdominal belt. An indemnity on par to edentulated slag serrating her bowels transversely. She fanged her aching segment inflexibly, in passage to alleviate a sizable extent of the throe. Awhile, the mutya's scapula are calcine and tumid; peradventure, tocsins of needful methodology. Whereat, her opposure to sore pang mayhaps far letted the contractions ulteriorly. Apace, she is of obsequious to this enduring infirmity. Ergo, Luwalhati shifts her circumspect predicating to Biringan's preliminary linchpin. A settled Dumagat was refulgent with buoyancy and avidness from the fixity of outcome. In a plight's notice, the abalienating leaderene beginneth to palpitate. A dimunition of Dumagat's stance mislays her decreasing unto the mutya's arming. Isagani hastens his mincing nighly. He intermits movement and scituates himselfe uplying than the bedaughtered and her issue lowermost. Nowt a cantlet is substantial as Luwalhati retracted her orbs in desuetude and embodied her dam in lugubrious amalgam. Datus' Batucan and Gumabon sealed their leering faculties withal; and arced their scragging, criterion of Ululation and Reverence. Biringan and its subjects were inmid moral saturninity and repined the adscititious bereavement alongst their aphasic dynasty.