Chapter 5: The New Plan

Kanar Arrived at the temple the next day. He had a look of determination and anger upon his face. Kanar burst into the room and stomped over to the middle of the council room. "I would like to propose a plan of retaliation for the Darkness's actions." He said with a booming voice.

"Then by all means share it commander ." The Supreme Overlord said.

"Instead of waiting to be completely obliterated lets take the obliteration to them." Kanar said. "I propose a full out assault on the City of Darkness. I will personally pick my soldiers and my team and I will lead the attack ourselves. I will end the attacks upon this great city once and for all."

The Supreme Overlord paused. Then he realized the determination and certainty in Kanar's voice and said "I.... aprove commander assemble and attack." 

"yes my lord." Kanar said with a bow then he turned and headed out of the temple.

As he enterd the garrison Kanar was met by his team. Larsin a lava dragon with a record holding 1500 solo kills. Albash a stealth dragon, with the ability to blend in with his surrounding and has lightning fast speeds. Jakar a bolder dragon basically the muscle of the team strongest dragon there is. Last but not least Hashmar a necromancy dragon with the ability to heal all dragons and in rare cases bring them back to life. 

Along with his team Kanar was accompanied by 20,000 other dragons. All of them thirsty for the destruction of the Dark City.