4

After the show Julie and I go wait by their tour bus.
"Guys!" I yell
"Hey Lyd!" They yell
"You were amazing" I said running over to them.
"Thanks I'm glad you liked it." Jonah said
"Hey baby girl." Daniel said hugging me
"Hey baby."
"You guys wanna come on the bus?" Zach said looking at Julie.
"Uhhh duh!" Julie says to Zach

We walk on to the bus and drive 45 minutes to the next town over so we can eat a late dinner at IHOP in peace. We sit on a rounded booth I sit in between daniel and Corbyn. Zach sits in between Daniel and Julie, jonah sits by Corbyn and jack sits by Julie.

Daniel puts his arm around my waist resting his hand on my hip while looking at the menu our waitress comes over and completely ignores Julie and I.

"Well hello handsome. What can I get you to drink?"
"Water please" Daniel says

She then takes the rest of their drink orders before Julie and i's order then winks at Daniel.
"You ready to order cutie pie?"
"Yes I'll have The Belgian waffle with scrambled eggs and bacon. My girlfriend here will have the 2x2x2 with over medium eggs and bacon and a side of hash browns and for you to do your job and stop trying to flirt with me while I'm clearly out with my girlfriend."
She looked at us shocked and in disbelief at what he had just said to her. Daniel hands her our menus and everyone else orders.
I look over and Zach is on his phone and Julie is talking to the guys.

Lydia😇- Just ask her out already. It's obvious you like her.
Zachyy Herron😜- but what if she's only interested in me because I'm in WDW?
Lydia😇- she's interested in you trust me.
Zachyy Herron😜- when we are alone. Love ya Lyd.

"Whatcha doing there Babygirl?" Daniel says
"Oh nothing just helping a mutual friend of ours."
"Hmmm ok then"
"Don't worry I got this."
I look at Zach and wink.
"Oooh I see now"

After we eat and pay when head back to the bus then drive to the venue.

"Baby girl I'm gonna miss you so much. We just got together and now I have to leave you." Daniel said with his head down.
"Your not leaving me baby your just finishing your tour. Your doing your job and you love your job."
"But I love you to."
"Baby you'll be done in 3 weeks and back here in 4 weeks for graduation." I said hugging him
"I'm gonna miss you so much"
"I love you Daniel James Seavey!"
"I love you Lydia Taylor Samuels!"

Daniel pulls me into a hug then a deep passionate kiss I grab the back of his head to deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip I let him in. We are locked into this incredible and deep kiss. Daniel at some point pins me up against the bus. Then I hear Jonah yell.
"Dude come on! Calm down!"
We barley pull apart daniel is resting his forehead on mine.
"Umm it looks like you woke someone up...." Daniel said and looked down.
"I'm sorry baby."
"Oooh hold on I'll be right back" Daniel said running into the bus.

"Here baby." Daniel said giving me his favorite hoodie
"Danny this is your favorite."
"I know I want you to wear it and keep it"
"Really baby? Are you sure?"
"Yes baby. All the boys at school need to know your mine."
"Awe Daniel."
"I love you baby."
"I love you to."
"Sorry Danny we gotta go." Jonah said "it was great to finally meet you Lydie bear" jonah said hugging me.
"You to Jojo bear."
"Bye Lydie poo" jack said hugging me
"Bye Jackie poo"
" bye Lyd" Corbyn said hugging me
"Bye bean."
"Bye Lydie" zach said hugging me
"Bye Zachy"
"Bye baby girl"Daniel said hugging me tight.
"Bye baby" I said hugging Daniel back tight.
"Bye Julie. I'll be back after the tour and we will go on that date" Zach said to Julie
"Bye Zach." Julie said hugging him
We walk back to my car and get in.

"Daniel is such a sweetheart." Julie said to me.
"So is Zach. More then you know" I said. "Wanna have a slumber party?"
"Um duh!"