13

First off! Sorry I haven't been updating much I'm having major writers block on this story.  If you have ideas or you wanna be one of the boys love interests other then Daniel and Corbyns of course then please comment or dm me on Instagram its MaraisJonahisbae_wattpad you can either send me a pic of you yourself or of who you want to play you in the story. If it's someone you want to play you send me a few pictures.

2 months later we were at LAX picking up Haley Zach doesn't know she's coming. They hit it off so well. Zach is head over heals. Julie has tried to contact him a few times. It's not working thank the heavens. Then this happened....

@JulieMarsh please pray for Jules shes been suicidal lately, full of guilt, and despair. She attempted suicide and is now in the hospital clinging to life

@ImZachHerron I will forgive @JulieMarsh but I can't be her friend. I never wanted her to hurt herself.

@JulieMarsh this is her best friend @TayTay432 I think she'll take it. We will keep you posted.

Fuck! Julie hurt herself?!

"Zach slow down. What happened?" I said on the phone with a sobbing Zach.

"Julie tried to kill herself because of me. Because I couldn't forgive her."

"Zay you can't blame yourself. She hurt you then she couldn't deal and made a huge mistake. Calm down."

"Lydie i don't know what to do."

"Well I've got an amazing surprise for you!"

"What?"

"Hey Zachy poo!" Haley said

"You did a conference call with Haley."

"Nope. Be at my place in 30"

I hang up the phone and we book it to my apartment.

We set her stuff down and a few minutes later Zach and the boys come bursting threw my door.

"Hey Zachy poo." Haley said
"Oh my god your even prettier in person."

They started talking more and Daniel came over to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss.
"Thank you for doing this for him baby."
"Daniel, zach is my lil bro he needed to meet Haley before tour"
"Yeah he did. He's gonna love you forever for this."
"I Know."

I look over and i see Jonah looking very said

"JoJo bear whats wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Jonah. Tell me the truth.
"I just wish i had that. I want someone like that."
"Want me to do what i did for Zach?"
Jonahs face lights up
"Do it!"
I get on my phone and go on Instagram.

""Want me to do what i did for Zach?"Jonahs face lights up"Do it!"I get on my phone and go on Instagram

@LydiaTay Alright #Limelights i got another one for ya. This man @JonahMarais is looking for a girlfriend. She's gotta be between the ages of 18-25, be able to hold a conversation, loving Harry Potter is a plus, has to be ok with long distance. DM me if your actually serious about finding love with this man and not interested just for his fame.

"All done Jo"
"Thanks Lyd."

I've gotten so many messages about wanting to hook up with Jonah. I need someone who actually wants Jonah for him. Jonah is a super sweet guy. He needs someone special. Then i get a message from a girl who blew me away.

"@ILoveJonahMarais Hi i know you have probably gotten several hundred messages but I would love my chance with Jonah. My Name is Lexi Im 21 I have an amazing Job so I'm not interested in his money. Im down for a long distance relationship. Also I'm a Gryffindor just like Jonah."

"JO!!!!!!!!!!"
"What Lydia is everything ok?"
"I found her!"

An hour later Jonah is talking to Lexi and Daniel finally comes up to me again. He just walks slowly up to me, he places his hand on my cheek and he pulls me close and pulls me into a deep passionate kiss.
"Baby you are one of a kind I love you so much you got two of my guys girls to talk to just so they could be happy. You are the best girlfriend and best friend I've ever had. I love you."
"I love you to Danny boy."

A/N so I changed Zach's love interest to Haley for haleynguyen1  if I missed any parts that still say Laura please let me know k thanks bye!!

Xx-B